BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
katrina N.
Seaford, NY
I really like the siggi's brand of yogurt. It's lower in sugar compared to other brands. The texture is thick
Ana H.
This greek yogurt is one of my fave. Normally I'll add a little bit of honey and some blueberries. So yummy!
brenna r.
Purchased at: Target
Soooo good!! Healthy and full of flavor! Not too expensive and it fills you up! Great for breakfast or lunch!
Vanessa A.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
In all honesty I’m not a major fan of yogurt to begin with so it was an ok flavor and I knew it was healthy.
Micah N.
Kansas City
My fav yogurt, simple ingredients and not overly sweet. Like how thick it is compared to other Greek yogurt.
Lauren N.
San Carlos, CA
Love this yogurt!!! It has a lot of protein and tastes great. It has a thick creamy texture that is so good.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is soooo tasty! It is also healthy and satisfying. The whole family likes it. I will continue to buy.
Asheley P.
Memphis, TN
Love it. No added sugar, extra creamy. Still Sweet, but not overly sweet. Not cheap, but there are coupons.
jessica m.
san marcos
This particular yorgurt is tart in taste, not overly sweet and its very nice tasting great yogurt overall.
Rebecca E.
Bronx, NY
I love this stuff!! It is actually way more healthy than chobani, and in my opinion, it tastes much better
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?