BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Marcy A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love the consistency more than other yogurts. Good flavor without being too sweet The flavors taste natural.
Harmony G.
Mars Hill
The best, i have no problem paying a little extra for this product, it's high quality and a great company too!
Lauren N.
San Carlos, CA
Love this yogurt!!! It has a lot of protein and tastes great. It has a thick creamy texture that is so good.
brenna r.
Purchased at: Target
Soooo good!! Healthy and full of flavor! Not too expensive and it fills you up! Great for breakfast or lunch!
Vanessa A.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
In all honesty I’m not a major fan of yogurt to begin with so it was an ok flavor and I knew it was healthy.
Ana H.
This greek yogurt is one of my fave. Normally I'll add a little bit of honey and some blueberries. So yummy!
Lauren B.
Suffolk County
The BEST yogurt out there! Super creamy and delicious. Very authentic fruit flavor with no harsh ingredients.
Fabiola B.
Me encanta este yogurt de fresas sabe espectacular y muy muy bueno se los recomiendo a todos 100% por ciento
katrina N.
Seaford, NY
I really like the siggi's brand of yogurt. It's lower in sugar compared to other brands. The texture is thick
Michelle O.
Super healthy and I love it. Sugar content is kind of high but the ingredients are better than most yogurts!
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?