BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
I'm vegan, but my husband is a dairy eating vegetarian. He loves siggis! By far his favourite yogurt. It's a great snack for him during the day, or a sweet addition to lunch time. He likes that the protein count is high and the added sugars are low, and that there are options for different milk fat levels.
Corie R.
Lexington, KY
While this might be a healthy option for yogurt it’s not my favorite taste. It almost feels like I’m eating wet paper. However, I am a lot about the health so if this is dramatically healthier I will deal with it... I need to compare the calories, carbs, sugar to other brands. But if you are looking for a snack, this wouldn’t be my go to.
Paola| N.
jacksonville
Purchased at: Walmart
Love his yogurt, a little bit pricey comparing to other yogurts but I would totally buy it once in a while. I just tried this flavor and it is great also the texture. Good ingredients, healthy enough for those who want to lose weight
Sha D.
Alma, GA
Siggi's is my favorite yogurt ever! I love that it's lower in sugar, but packs a lot of protein. It's a thick consistency, which I love! All the flavors I've tried, I've enjoyed. One grocery store, 30 miles from me, stocks these. I make the drive every 2 weeks just to stock up.
Marielle H.
Knoxville
Purchased at: Kroger
Siggis is such an amazing yogurt. The flavor of the strawberry is wonderful and the texture of the yogurt is pretty smooth. I love the high amount of protein and low amount of sugar in each serving. Keeps me full throughout the morning!
Zack E.
Eden Prairie
I love this yogurt so much, I might even say its my favorite. It is so thick and it is a great source of protein. All the flavors are so outstandingly amazing. I feel healthy and not bloated when I eat it. I buy this yogurt every single week, I have never been out of it.
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
This yogurt is delicious and I trust the ingredients. I am a repeat customer on this product. Great price point, and great ingredients will keep me as a repeat customer. I bought this yogurt at my local publix grocery store. Very healthy! I recommend this product
Erica H.
This yogurt is seriously amazing!! It's Icelandic yogurt which makes for a unique taste from other standard yogurts. It has the thickness of Greek yogurt without that stickiness it sometimes has. One word to describe it it SMOOTH. It's smooth to the taste & strawberry is a great classic flavor!
Lily H.
Palmyra
I got this yogurt when my friend recommended it to me. At first, I wasn’t sure I was going to be a huge fan. Sometimes the whole “organic” and “fat free” can also mean “no taste.” But I was wrong. The brand itself is adorable and I love this yogurt!
Rachel B.
Syracuse, NY
It’s by far become my favorite yogurt to consume. I love the brand and the product itself. It has the high test protein content with the most minimal ingredients. It’s creamy and delicious! if you haven’t tried siggi’s yet I STRONGLY suggest you do!
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?