BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Taylor K.
Lake City
Very thick and not very sweet, I added honey and it was pretty good. Great ingredients and nutrition information.
Krystal T.
Wilmington, IL
I love all the flavors of this yogurt. I believe that they all taste great and I love that this yogurt is organic
Alysha H.
Adrian, MI
So creamy and full of flavor. Easy to read nutrition label and makes me feel like I am making the best choice.
Ed M.
First off, much healthier tasting than other sugary Greek yogurts. A little less flavor than most other yogurts
shayzuk11 Z.
Quincy, MA
My favorite yogurt! So rich and creamy! Great for taking on the go! Great value! It is expensive but worth it!
Marcy A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love the consistency more than other yogurts. Good flavor without being too sweet The flavors taste natural.
Lena S.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Isn’t over sugared and tastes like natural yogurt is supposed to taste like. Too bad not every place sells this
Crisina c.
Love this brand but the strawbrrruy flavor was unimpressive and not my favorite. A little expensive for yougurt
M C.
Excellent yogurt...not at all sweet or fake flavor..it’s subtle taste and thick and creamy...my #1 go to brand
Gabrielle W.
Campobello, SC
This product is okay it just leaves a bad aftertaste other than that it's pretty good and healthy. I recommend.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?