BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Amanda P.
This yogurt is delicious! Love that it has all natural ingredients and is lower in sugar than most other yougurts!
Brianna B.
Macungie, Pa
Yummy yogurt! Tasty and has real strawberries! I love this thick and creamy texture! Much much better than Chiabani
Natalie L.
Linden, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I was not a huge fan of the non fat choice. I think it was pretty affordable and there are usually sales going on.
Shelby K.
Bennington, NE
Great flavor, low sugar content. High quality yogurt, the tubes are great too. They also have a lot of protien too.
chandler l.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I love this yogurt because it doesn’t leave a weird taste or dryness after! It tastes great and isn’t too pricey!
Lacie L.
I buy this for my picky daughter and she loves the flavor and texture and I love that it's a healthy snack.
Michaela S.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is a really nice, healthy yogurt option. It’s definitely thicker than most yogurts I’ve had and more bitter.
Ally F.
Honey Brook, PA
Not too sweet and the perfect tartness as well. One of my favorite flavors! It’s really creamy but not too thick
Krystal T.
Wilmington, IL
I love all the flavors of this yogurt. I believe that they all taste great and I love that this yogurt is organic
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
My kids love this yogurt. great flavor and no added garbage in the product, like preservatives or food coloring.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?