BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Roshan D.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
AMAZING! I eat yogurt everyday. Always fresh, great flavor. So happy to find yogurt that didn't taste like all sugar.
Vida G.
Tart and tasty. A bit pricey, but it's so worth it and I feel great afterwards. Great for my tastebuds and waistline.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of the best strawberry yogurts that there is! All of Siggis yogurts are amazing, I also recommend the chocolate!
chloe c.
i love this yogurt! the clean ingredients makes me repurchase and repurchase! this is the only yogurt my niece eats!
Katie V.
Winter Garden, FL
My favorite favorite favorite yogurt!!! Tastes amazing by its self and even better with a little sprinkle of granola!
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorites. Super creamy and smooth and they have tons of protein. Great for quick breakfasts and smoothies.
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
I bought this on a recommendation from a friend. I don't like yogurt and this was no exception. Wouldn't buy again
Natalie L.
Linden, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I was not a huge fan of the non fat choice. I think it was pretty affordable and there are usually sales going on.
Lisa B.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
These are delicious . my favourite is a strawberry. They are not only a great snack for you but also for your kids
Erica V.
Spartanburg, SC
I live to eat yogurt I love how it's healthy with no calories and I like how it has my favorite flavor strawberry.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?