BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
I got this because it is low sugar. The taste is good but i still have a sweet tooth so sometimes i just add honey to it.
Victoria P.
Fairfield
I like this yogurt because it isn’t super sweet and it has a nice tanginess to it. It will make you full and satisfied.
a a.
This is one of my favorites to have for breakfast with granola, flaxseed, hemp seeds, chia seeds, and loads of berries!
Margaret K.
Love strawberry. The light strawberry taste accompanied by the light sour notes of the yogurt makes it a great choice.
Miranda B.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
By far one of my favorite yogurts I’ve ever had. Extremely rich and creamy. They often have deals for this yogurt also!
Stephanie E.
Oklahoma City , OK
I like this flavor a bit better than the vanilla just because it has more flavor but I still recommend adding granola.
Madeline D.
My favorite yogurt by far. A little more pricey than other yogurts on the shelves but definitely worth the extra money
Kasandra L.
So good! These are pretty filling yogurts and the flavors are delicious. They’re pretty affordable and healthy as well.
b k.
las vegas
Purchased at: Target
it's so hard to make healthy yogurt taste good but siggis never fail to deliver 😭❤️

strawberry and peach is my fave lol
Lauren Grace V.
Tried this not too long ago and I was so disappointed. The taste is so bitter and not in a good way. I don't recommend.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?