BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Alexa M.
San Jose, CA
Love that my kids and I can enjoy this yogurt. Doesn't taste too artificial. And for me especially, love that it's nonfat!
Keturah g.
Lynnwood, WA
You feel like your on vacation @ European farm it taste so fresh. Its a little expensive at $2 per cup. But so worth it.
Becky C.
Brainerd, MN
Yum! The taste of the yogurt is refreshing to me, as it's not biting into a mouth full of sugar! Lots of protein as well!
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
I got this because it is low sugar. The taste is good but i still have a sweet tooth so sometimes i just add honey to it.
abigail m.
Norfolk, MA
Great yogurt!! It stays fresh and doesn’t get watery like other yogurts. The taste is great but not in an artificial way.
rachel s.
This yogurt is really low in sugar which makes it not so sweet but it keeps me full for a long time with health benefits.
Jodi S.
So creamy, flavorful and delicious!  I highly recommend this yogurt.  It's unlike any I've ever had.   The flavor just pops.
Tyler Skye S.
Portland
It's great yogurt if your a regular yogurt eater that's why I give 4 out of the 5 stars. Good taste, i just prefer greek!
Jennifer S.
Very creamy and thick. I know I am eating yogurt not dessert when I eat this. The fruit is just right with the tartness.
Anisha B.
Greenland, NH
How does this have like no sugar in it?? It's so delicious and easy to finish. The texture is smooth and tastes amazing.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?