BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Ney j.
I love this yogurt my all time favorite its not too thick and not too creamy. the strawberries are really fresh taste amazing
Mailee L.
Warren, MI
Not the best tasting yogurt but its good for digestive system. I recommend this when you're trying to get a bowel movement.
♡ S.
Stockbridge
This yoghurt is amazing! It's perfectly rich and creamy and beautiful flavoured! Goes perfectly with crunchy granola on top
Tyler C.
Arnold, MD
Not too tart, and the fresh fruit flavor was delicious. Would buy again.Siggi's Yogurt Strained Non-Fat Strawberry
Tammie L.
Texas City
This was delicious! Flavorful but low calorie. I stumbled upon on a recent grocery outing. Can't wait to try other flavors.
Alexa M.
San Jose, CA
Love that my kids and I can enjoy this yogurt. Doesn't taste too artificial. And for me especially, love that it's nonfat!
Karla G.
Woodstock, GA
Recently tried Siggis and omg.. where has this been all my life? So good and tastes so fresh. Will def be purchasing more.
Julie Z.
It doesn't have a lot of added sugars so the sweetness varies from each cup, but it is still very delicious and nutritious!
abigail m.
Norfolk, MA
Great yogurt!! It stays fresh and doesn’t get watery like other yogurts. The taste is great but not in an artificial way.
Anisha B.
Greenland, NH
How does this have like no sugar in it?? It's so delicious and easy to finish. The texture is smooth and tastes amazing.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?