BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Rebecca G.
Beverly, MA
Doesn't taste unnaturally sweetened like a lot of other brands--the first few times it took getting used to but now its a go-to
amanda r.
Purchased at: Publix
Love love this yogurt. Smooth and creamy. I have not found a flavor I didn’t like. I love the healthy benefits of this yogurt.
Sarah H.
Oxford, MI
Not a fan of this yogurt. It tasted sour and was not appealing to look at when opening for the first time. Would not buy again.
Joya W.
I really like these, has great flavor and texture. They aren’t priced bad either, and you can find them at most stores as well.
Crystal C.
Very light yogurt! Acquired taste, but I love it! Slight bitterness, but that's Greek yogurt! Strawberry is my favorite flavor!
Loren M.
Grand Rapids, MI
LOVE. Thick and delicious! Doesn't taste sugary and it has a slight soreness which I actually like. One of my favorite yogurts.
Brittany T.
I really like siggis because it contains a lot less sugar than other yogurts and I don't like to have yogurt that is too sweet.
Amanda C.
I had a free coupon to try this yogurt and it was great. I love the taste and so does my daughter. Great for lunches for school
Sara B.
Athens, WV
I really like this yogurt. I don't feel bad eating it because it doesn't have a ton of sugar. I wish there were more flavors
Ney j.
I love this yogurt my all time favorite its not too thick and not too creamy. the strawberries are really fresh taste amazing
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?