BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Kristalin G.
Phoenix, AZ
Siggis is my absolute favorite yogurt, and I consider myself quite the yogurt connoisseur. It is thick, creamy and not overly sweet.
Brenna S.
Pittsburgh
This one is good and it's one of my favorites. Not too sweet and a good amount of fruit flavor with t. It's a good healthy snack too
Tiffany C.
Raytown
This yogurt has the perfect balance of sweet and tangy. Not overly sugary like most. Very smooth texture. And great source of protein
Dawn D.
Tannersville, PA
I have only had this once but I did enjoy this yogurt and I would recommend to others to try good taste and smooth and fulfilling.
Marilis N.
Flavor wise it's a bit bitter, I liked it. Just didn't love it.
I should note that I usually by plain yogurt and add my own fruits:
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand is pretty expensive. But when its on sale i get it. i love tangy foods and this brand has just enough of both to satisfy
Stevie S.
Homosassa, FL
I like the texture and flavor of this yogurt! Also the health benefit is great! Strawberry is the only flavor I have tried so far.
Genevieve D.
Olympia, WA
Very healthy but when they say no added sugar they mean it+ it was super tart, I couldn't eat it alone. But it's great with fruit.
Lana P.
Ridgewood, NY
A bit strong, but relatively low on sugar and good consistency. Also hold up if not refrigerated for a few hours. Great as a snack
Daysi O.
This yogurt is so yummy and does not have a lot of sugar. Definitely one of the healthiest ones I've tried. Would purchase again!
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?