BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Lana P.
Ridgewood, NY
A bit strong, but relatively low on sugar and good consistency. Also hold up if not refrigerated for a few hours. Great as a snack
Dawn D.
Tannersville, PA
I have only had this once but I did enjoy this yogurt and I would recommend to others to try good taste and smooth and fulfilling.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand is pretty expensive. But when its on sale i get it. i love tangy foods and this brand has just enough of both to satisfy
Marilis N.
Flavor wise it's a bit bitter, I liked it. Just didn't love it.
I should note that I usually by plain yogurt and add my own fruits:
Stevie S.
Homosassa, FL
I like the texture and flavor of this yogurt! Also the health benefit is great! Strawberry is the only flavor I have tried so far.
Genevieve D.
Olympia, WA
Very healthy but when they say no added sugar they mean it+ it was super tart, I couldn't eat it alone. But it's great with fruit.
Caitlin G.
Raleigh
Perfect tart without artificial taste. Wish there were more flavors though. Can be expensive for basically same taste as others.
Kathryn H.
Royal Oak
Good flavor mix! I love the natural ingredients but wish it was a bit more sweet. The price is about average among Greek yogurt.
Hsanni H.
I wasn’t really impressed with this yogurt. It has an off taste, which I’m not fond of. I much rather a cheaper well known brand.
nara f.
Doral, FL
Taste I like it or not appreciate But I do not appreciate it because I feel it is very loaded, but of course is more or less good
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?