BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Emily T.
fort thomas ky
Not super strong on the strawberry flavoring but this brand does not have the funky after taste of artificial sweeteners. It’s creamy and has a really good consistency. Only down fall for this brand is price
Katrina B.
Austin,tx
I love this yogurt so much. It’s high in protein and taste amaaazzzing!! Plus it’s super cheap, I probably have a siggi yogurt like every morning. Definitely would recommend this to anyone even if they aren’t a yogurt fan it’ll make them one.
Emily D.
Denver, CO
Honestly the best yogurt out there. It is worth every penny for the amount of protein you get per cup. Texture is thicker than most yogurt but mixed with fruit and granola tastes food! You need to try this!
Jennifer C.
So creamy and delicious! I appreciate the decent sugar content. Always Looking for ways to keep sugar down. I enjoy this yogurt and bring it with me to have for lunch every day. I feel like the protein per calorie content is good.
Samantha D.
My fave yogurt by far! Delicious, good for you, and comes in a variety of flavors. The value is good (as far as Icelandic yogurt is concerned) and the name is super fun to say! :) I would def buy again and highly recommend trying it
Stas R.
This thick yogurt has a tart taste, but it's perfect for anyone who does not like the sugary yogurts out there. I do remember skyr being thicker. That's the only reason this is not five stars.
Ericka A.
Mauldin, SC
Okay i actually love this but the texture isn’t for everyone . It tastes like pure yogurt just thicker and it’s not high in calories that’s why i pick it but it does go old fast so eat up lol
Amanda C.
This yogurt has a tart taste to it but has a nice and thick consistency. The Strawberry flavor isn't super prominent but definitely there. It is a pricer yogurt and we typically only purchase when we find it on sale. We do love that it is low in sugar which is why we tend to gravitate towards Siggi's as its one of the few flavored yogurts with low sugar.
Kristin S.
middlesex
Purchased at: Costco
This Icelandic type of yogurt is not my favorite type of yogurt and it was purchased by mistake; however our two year old really enjoyed it!! I did taste it a few times, it’s a very heavy, thick and creamy yogurt.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This yogurt tastes great and has less sugar than most yogurts. I like that there are no artificial ingredients and that it has real ingredients only. I get it at Sprouts and recommend!
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?