BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Not sure how good this actually is for you on the inside, but it's so yummy! The packaging is cute and I love that it's easy to get to, Target, Sprouts, Safeway, it's found literally everywhere! And the best part is it's not tart. A lot of yogurt I come across is tart, which I hate! I will definitely continue to buy this.
Jackie L.
Island Park, NY
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this yogurt!! I have been in search for a low sugar yogurt that had great taste and I have finally found it! It is a little on the pricey side but very much worth it. If you are on weight watchers its a very low point yogurt as well which is fantastic!
Shivani P.
Clemmons, NC
I first tried Siggi's a little over a month ago and I had never noticed this brand before in my local grocery store but now I am obsessed. Siggi's manages to have a very good flavor profile without having tons of added sugar. You can each this plain or by adding granola!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Love the texture and the barely there sweetness. The macros for this yogurt aren't mad however, they aren't the best that's out there either. This yogurt is a little more expensive than other brands but I like it enough that I would purchase it when looking for a flavored yogurt.
Elise K.
Dallastown, PA
This is by far the best yogurt I have had in a long time. It is so thick and creamy you almost feel like your eating ice cream. It's so smooth and the taste is unlike any yogurt I have had before. It blows other yogurts out of the water. I would definitely recommend.
Chelsie B.
Saint Charles, MO
This yogurt was absolutely delicious! It was super creamy despite being non-fat. the taste was so rich and definitely didn't taste like it was healthy. It's much better for you than regular yogurt. Not to mention that it is in the cutest packaging. I love everything about it!
Viviana M.
Guaynabo , IN
My daughters favorite yogurt. I only buy it for her because I don't like any kind of yogurt but she has loved them always and tried many brands, this is by far her favorite. It is kind of hard to find sometimes where we live and expensive but worth it for her.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Very thick, and rich yogurt with tons of protein and no artificial sweeteners. They use agave or natural fruit sugars to sweeten their yogurt. It costs about $1 per yogurt and in my opinion that is worth it. I love this yogurt for breakfast or a mid day snack.
Michelle (.
Dallas
Siggis yogurt has a fresh but slightly bitter taste. To be honest, I didn't really like it at first but my husband absolutely loves it. I tried it a second time and got hooked! The berry flavors are my favorite. What I like is that they aren't too sweet and don't taste artificial like the majority of yogurts out there. It's a yogurt you can feel good about!
Kirsten G.
Grand Rapids
This yogurt is absolutely amazing!! Not only the taste but what it's made of. It isn't full of sugar like most yogurt brands but is still full on flavor. Also great deals is you catch them on sale! 5/$5Siggi's Yogurt Strained Non-Fat Strawberry
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?