BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
April D.
Alexandria , VA
My daughters love the Siggi's strawberry and blueberry yogurt tubes. We usually have 1-2 boxes in the fridge as well as a box in the freezer. They love having them with breakfast, as a snack, or as a frozen "popsicle" and I don't have to feel guilty about giving it to them because they're getting a quality product without a ton of added sugar.
Bristol C.
Lititz, PA
Yum, yum, yum! This is the best yogurt I have ever had. It is thick (almost like ice cream) and fills me up. It is not too sweet and doesn't make me feel like I'm eating liquid candy for breakfast. The yogurt can be more on the expensive side but there is so much protein in it, it is SO worth it. This is hands down my favorite yogurt.
Sloane S.
YUM! This has the perfect ratio of sweetness to tart which is the best combo. There's usually great deals on this yogurt if you buy more than one at a time. They pack a good amount of protein which keeps me full which is totally a plus. I love having these around to eat on their own or as a base for some fruit and granola.
Sonja W.
Dayton
This is super delicious! The strawberry taste really comes through. Compared to brands like Dannon it just seems to have so much more flavor! I bought it at Kroger’s where I get my groceries at times. I would definitely get this kind of yogurt again!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite yoghurt... It's a little expensive but it's a nice treat.😀I love that it's high protein and low sugar. It seems like a healthy choice for yoghurt and keeps me full until lunch, even if it's the only thing I eat for breakfast. It doesn't taste like your typical yoghurt... something in between a regular yoghurt and Greek yoghurt. I love the unique taste of this!
Claribelle V.
Frederick, MD
I am in absolute LOOOOOVE with Siggi's Yogurt. I love strawberries, so the strawberry yogurt is my favorite. Compared to Greek Yogurt, Siggi's is much more dense and richer. The taste isn't overwhelmingly sweet like regular yogurts that tend to have quite a bit of sugar added. Instead, Siggi's has more of the almost 'sour' yogurt taste to it with a good fruit flavor.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Also one of my favorite yogurt brands, I oddly eat a lot of yogurt/have tried a lot of yogurt. This is a great yogurt with an interesting texture but lovely taste. It is not at all grocery stores, typically by me it is at Whole Foods, or Wegmans, and it is on the pricier side so I only buy a few at at time.
Meghan R.
Very rich creamy texture. Absolutely delicious. Real strawberries. One of my absolute favorite brands for yogurt. Good price. You can find it at most grocery stores. I would highly recommend this product.
Kimberly K.
China Spring, TX
Love this! Less sugar than protein.. my kinda yogurt. I love Greek Yogurt but it was hard as heck to find a yogurt that had less than 15g of sugar. Thats just a little bit crazy, so I found this at my local health food store and now there is no turning back! Love the strawberry flavor!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Love the texture and the barely there sweetness. The macros for this yogurt aren't mad however, they aren't the best that's out there either. This yogurt is a little more expensive than other brands but I like it enough that I would purchase it when looking for a flavored yogurt.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?