BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Brittany E.
Bristow, VA
This is hands down the best yogurt I have ever had, it's so creamy and not too sweet which I really like, I normally find it at wegmans or target so it's convenient for me to get it. I will continue to buy this brand of yogurt.
summie H.
I buy this yogurt for my kids because of the high quality ingredients and it has less added sugar than other brands,. However, I can't eat it myself because it is so tart it is hard for me to put it in my mouth.
Jan K.
This yogurt is delicious! It's rich and creamy and comes in fruit flavors that aren't overly sweet or artificial, which is a plus! It's a great value and will continue to stock up on this yogurt for my family!
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
I was wary of trying this brand at first because it’s newer and I hadn’t had much experience with it but I was pleasantly surprised. It has a really good flavor and there are a lot of options to choose from
April V.
Tampa, FL
This is a thick, creamy, high-protein yogurt that do not contain artificial preservatives, thickeners, sweeteners, flavors or colors, and are made with milk from family farms in Upstate New York and Wisconsin. I love the fact that it is so satisfying & good for you without all the sugar and the fake ingredients that you will find in other yogurts. I buy my Siggi's yogurt at Target. You should give it a try!!
Katy B.
Bloomington, IN
Siggi's are my favorite yogurts.  The low-sugar and high protein makes them a great snack.  They were a little too expensive a few years ago, but the price seems to have fallen to be closer to a normal yogurt.
Jenna R.
Rochester, NY
love love love this yogurt! so good! and the packaging is the cutest! it's very healthy and good range of flavors for everyone. I get them all the time and my favorite is the strawberry! so light and creamy
Mackenzie U.
Okay so I have NEVER liked yogurt, I went out on a whim and decided to give this one a try after hearing all the reviews on it and it is amazing!!! I recommend it to anyone. It has such a smooth taste!!
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
I love strawberries and I don't like milk, so I've turned to milk to get my daily servings of calcium. I like Siggi's because it isn't over-processed and still has some healthy live cultures great for replacing lost bacteria and overall digestive tract health. It tastes good and is natural. It's on the speedier side though, but I'd still recommend.
April D.
Alexandria , VA
My daughters love the Siggi's strawberry and blueberry yogurt tubes. We usually have 1-2 boxes in the fridge as well as a box in the freezer. They love having them with breakfast, as a snack, or as a frozen "popsicle" and I don't have to feel guilty about giving it to them because they're getting a quality product without a ton of added sugar.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?