BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
This yogurt tastes good but I don’t feel like it’s any better than any other Greek yogurt. It seems to be a popular brand and I’ll buy it if it’s on sale it seems this yogurt is a bit more pricey. Not expensive just more than other Greek yogurts
Nichole L.
I feel good after I eat this yogurt. It is not processed and fake like a lot of other brands, the ingredients are healthy and real. I see a lot of people buying this yogurt so I tried it and loved it, for someone who rarely eats yogurt.
Jina K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It’s perfect breakfast and little snack for me. I tried couple different brand and it’s one of my favorite one with strawberry flavor. It more creamy tasty then other brand and easy to carry on my lunch bag! Also it’s perfect size!
Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
The reason why I’m giving this yogurt or stars and not fired is because it’s just a plain yogurt. It’s not too sweet not too sour but it’s just right. If you are trying to eat healthy that I would definitely recommend this yogurt.
Miriam I.
williamsville
Great taste! Gets me going for a busy day ! Much healthier than other products I used to buy. Has great value - everyone I know loves it! Bought it at my local grocery store and I definitely plan to continue to buy this product
Micha B.
This is my 3 year old's favorite flavor. I'm more of a traditionalist and like the vanilla better because it doesn't overpower the flavor of the yogurt itself. But my kid can devour this in just a few minutes and beg for more!
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
i love this yogurt because of the high protein content and lower sugar. i prefer the higher fat content flavors as they are less tarts. great texture and a good breakfast food because of the lower sugar than other yogurts.
Talia S.
Mill Valley
I love the flavor of Siggi’s Yogurt, and think that the Strawberry flavor is delicious. The only thing that I would say is that I wish there were more options of the yogurt that aren’t non-fat because more sugars replace the less fattening milk.
Emily T.
fort thomas ky
Not super strong on the strawberry flavoring but this brand does not have the funky after taste of artificial sweeteners. It’s creamy and has a really good consistency. Only down fall for this brand is price
Jessica R.
Homestead
Taste so good and helps with digestion a lot as well. I love the drinkable yogurts by siggi’s also. This yogurt is super healthy with very basic ingredients. I always have this yogurt inside my refrigerator.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?