BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Robyn S.
Little Rock
I LOVE how thick in creamy this is. Right amount of strawberry flavor and I love that this brand is much lower in sugar.
Mix it with granola for the perfect breakfast!
Corryn T.
Ontario, CA
Very thick and creamy Icelandic yogurt that is amazing and fun to read the underneath of the label it has fun facts and is recyclable so ots good for our environment
Josephine D.
Uniondale, NY
Found this new yogurt at the airport and I am hooked! Really yummy flavor. Thick and creamy just like a really good Greek yogurt. I am so glad I got out of my comfort zone to try this new yogurt. i hope they are able to expand to my local grocery store
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
One of my All time Favorite Snacks I Love the fact that it is not full of sugars like other yogurts and it has more probiotics than other yogurts as well, it is a little bit in the sour side but I still Love the flavor because I am used to it and I really like sour foods. It is great for anyone who has stomach problems it really Helps like with a stomach ache. I really love it so Much and it also helps with Candida problems when we get them every now and then. I recommend it 100% if you have never tried it and I hope you like it as much as I do. I always have some in my fridge.
Jessica C.
Chicago, Illinois
Super yummy and super healthy yogurt. It’s a thicker consistency but really filling with all the protein. Would recommend and have boughten it over and over again.
Heather L.
Baden
Siggis is great! It’s a bit ‘dry’ but that’s just the Icelandic way for yogurt I guess. It’s very thick and dense and really fills you up. Similar to Greek yogurt.
Kaleem N.
Port St Lucie, FL
It was refreshing to finally eat yogurt that was healthy but actually tasted good. It was a completely different texture it was rich, thick, and creamy. It was not too sweet well balance of flavor and sweetness.
Clara W.
This yogurt is very good. I love how it is more healthy then other brands. It also tastes very good. However, it is a little pricey compared to similar sized products. My family keeps repurchasing this for an delicious early morning breakfast
Kate M.
West Olive
Strawberry is certainly a favorite flavor. Husband likes to freeze them and then eat them as legit frozen yogurt. These don't last long in our fridge everyone eats them within days.
schnael D.
North Miami
The siggi yogurt taste pretty good,and y'all most buy it. [product:siggi's-yogurt-strained-non-fat-strawberry] Must taste, its good for your body,and heatlh and its nin fat
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?