BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Lasheria M.
Chicago
This is my favorite brand.  If you are a strawberry lover you will love this one.  It is affordable but it offs more expressive than other brands.  But it is a great value for the quality.  This is one of the more healthy brands I know.
Laura S.
Savannah
After tasting this, you just can’t go back to other yogurts. Anything else taste disgustingly artificial and loaded with way too much sugar. There’s a subtle tartness that adds a nice kind of zing to your eating experience.
Megan D.
Gardner, MA
I love that Siggi's yogurts are not too sweet. They have that perfect hint of sweetness for my sweet tooth while not making me feel guilty. They aren't overly creamy but have a great texture! I highly recommend
Vicky C.
Cincinnati , OH
Siggi's is the most delicious yogurt I've ever eaten. It's fairly affordable and can often be found on sale. A friend recommended this yogurt to me, and ever since I've been hooked. I recommend other yogurt lovers try Siggi's.
Tiffany F.
So so so good! I eat this plain or with granola! And sometimes i love to add it to my kids smoothies! We are repeat customers who will purchase this again and again! We love siggis!
Krystina S.
New york, NY
Delicious yogurt that’s not as overly sweet as a lot of the other brands on the market. Since it’s a little more expensive than competitors, I don’t buy them all the time, but I treat myself here and there.
Hope F.
Lexington, KY
I’m not a huge yogurt fan, but when I do eat it plain- Siggis is the way to go! I love all siggis flavors! The consistency and texture are really good! Siggis is a little pricier than some but the quality is unmatched!
Makenzie J.
dillsburg
This is my favorite yogurt. I use it in smoothies or simply just enjoy it. Taste so good, not as sweet as others because there isn’t as much sugar. Really recommend to people who want a less sugary yogurt
Sharon J.
Easton, PA
Siggi's strawberry has the freshest strawberry taste of any of the yogurts I've tried.  I believe I have tried them all.  Definitely more expensive than many but the quality makes it worth it.  If you eat yogurt regularly you may never be able to turn back once you've tried Siggis.
Emily K.
Sartell, MN
I am not a huge yogurt fan but I do appreciate how much healthier the siggi brand is so I buy it many times for my kids. I really like that it is low in sugar and tastes good for this being so. My kids really like to enjoy this - strawberry being their favorite.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?