BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Em M.
This is another great flavor, and my favorite to partially freeze for fro-yo at home. It’s good with granola and bananas, which counteract the tartness of the yogurt. It’s really thick and keeps you full.
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
I love Yogurt! I mean, I enjoy eating yogurt an inordinate amount. I prefer Greek varieties to regular varieties and when I found something thicker than Greek Yogurt with more protein I had to try it. I am on a health kick right now and this fits into my plan perfectly. Let me just warn you though, these aren't nearly as sweet as the typical yogurts you may be accustomed to buying. If you are looking to satisfy a sweet tooth may I suggest you look elsewhere. Siggi Skyr yogurts rather tart/tangy and extremely thick. Siggi offers some unique flavor profiles as well. The strawberry variety is fragrant with its own natural sweetness. This is the only flavor my kids will eat. I prefer lemon ginger when I can find it.
neysa S.
Love siggis yogurt! It’s the only yogurt I really like because it’s so nice and thick. It can be expensive but still worth it. Strawberry is my favorite flavor besides raspberry. Highly recommend if you like Icelandic style yogurt.
Caroline C.
plano
I really like this brand because it's really high quality compared to other brands of yogurt. However, I have found it to be a little more expensive. Honestly really like but don't purchase that often.
Nathalia P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
One of my favorite yogurts! I'm usually very picky with fruit flavored yogurt but this non dairy yogurt is so yummy. It's light and good on its own and even with some granola. Yes, I would repurchase
Mary W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Siggi’s is good! It tastes natural and the texture is good! Not too runny and not gelatin like. The flavor is good and does not taste artificial. I have tried several flavors and they are all yummy!
Karla H.
Nice taste and healthy alternative to regular yogurt due to high protein content. A bit expensive, but I purchase it once in a while. Similar to other Greek  strawberry flavored yogurts, but with a slight tartness to it.
Gwen C.
Although it may taste slightly bitter upon first taste it almost melts in your mouth. It's great in a parfait and even in smoothies. The flavor stood out very strongly as strawberry. I also love it because of the nutrition factor. Amazingly healthy and amazingly good!
Jasmin S.
Linden, VA
Delicious flavour with a new consistency. I like switching out my Greek yogurt with this Skyr every once in a while just for something different. Still high protein and no fat with great flavour.
Erin L.
King, NC
We love Siggi's yogurt. So smooth and delicious. It's a go to snack or we pair it with a breakfast food. Add a little granola, and it's more filling for that mid day craving. I'd definitely recommend this product to others.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?