BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Lexey M.
Clanton, AL
I love siggi's products, they taste good they don't make me feel heavy. Sometimes I'll add a little plain granola to add a little something something but overall absolutely fantastic product, they are very tarte they are not sweet so if that turns someone off from a yogurt. be warned
Emily I.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this yogurt. The consistency is great with Siggi's and the fruit favor is great. I totally buy this regularly so I would recommend it to others who are looking for a good yogurt product. It is closer to greek yogurts consistency so I like that.
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
This yogurt makes you feel like you are doing something great for your body. It's a mid range price for yogurt. The flavor is very tart the first bite but after a few mouthfuls you get used to it. Thick and delicious.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I only gave 4 stars not 5 because it's non-fat. But truth is, I LOVE this yogurt. It's extremely high in protein. It doesn't have anything that shouldn't be in the ingredients. It's not sweet (very lightly sweetened). It's one of the best yogurts out there.
Arianne Y.
I love this yogurt. It's so creamy and delicious! This brand uses really good ingredients, so I never worry about accidentally eating too much sugar in their yogurt. All of the flavors I've tried have been delicious.
Brittany E.
Absolutely love all of Siggis yogurt !! It is a little pricey but I always find myself still buying it even if it's more expensive than others. Has a great taste and the ingredients are on point. A must have in my fridge at all times. A great, healthy snack with some granola on top !
Adi B.
Greenville , SC
This yogurt is one of the yogurts with the highest protein content and least amount of sugar. If you like a creamy and thicker yogurt this yogurt is for you. I find it is the healthiest yogurt and is not a bad price either.
Megan O.
Phoenix
everyone in my family loves this yogurt! It is super thick and creamy and is delicious for dessert with some granola or sliced fruit on top. It tastes more like a treat then a healthy snack and I am obsessed!
Emily M.
New London, NH
I LOVE siggi's!!!!!! It's my absolute favorite yogurt. There are only limited ingredients and they are natural so you know exactly what you are eating and this is a brand you can trust. Five stars for sure.
Gabi A.
Cleveland , OH
I LOVE siggi’s! So creamy and less sugar than regular Greek yogurt. Such good flavors but the strawberry is the best. I am in love with this yogurt brand! I used to get fage and have completely switched over
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?