BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Kate L.
Dublin, OH
Delicious and nutritious yogurt without the added fat. Usually low fat or fat free yogurts are not creamy, but Siggy's is ALWAYS creamy. I am a yogurt addict and fellow yogurt-maker; I still purchase this amazing yogurt when I visit Whole Foods because it is such a treat.
Catherine C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this flavor of Siggi's! The strawberries make the yogurt a thinner consistency and I love the flavor. This is the perfect yogurt to pair with granola and fresh fruit or add to a healthy spinach smoothie to start your morning. Would highly recommend this delish yogurt!
Jessica S.
Franklin Lakes
I love all flavors of this yogurt. It is so healthy for you and tastes so good. My only complaint about them is that they are soooo expensive. But because of how delicious and healthy they are I don’t mind splitting every once in a while.
Jacky G.
New York , NY
I love this yogurt! It's healthy and a bit of sweetness (although not too much). This is one of my favorite flavors! It has a bit of that Greek yogurt taste and it's absolutely delicious! Definitely buy this yogurt, it's a great snack!
Lauren M.
Denton, TX
My son and I’d favorite yogurt! We eat at least one daily and it is such a staple at our house. So yummy and I love the consistency and taste. This is the only brand of yogurt I buy for our family because I love the quality so much!
Morgan S.
I love these yogurts because they are healthy and taste great! I buy these at Target or Whole Foods! They are great with a scoop of natural peanut butter or some granola from Whole Foods as well! Great snack or on the go breakfast
Charlotte L.
Ferndale, MI
My favorite yoghurt brand hands down. I love how there isn't a lot of ingredients in it but still tastes so yummy. The flavor is great and I feel good about putting it in my body :) definitely would 100% recommend to others.
Samantha R.
Siggi's has a really great and fresh flavor compared to some other flavored greek yogurts I've had. I've tried several of the flavors and each tastes true to the name and isn't overly sweet or artificial tasting.
Lexey M.
Clanton, AL
I love siggi's products, they taste good they don't make me feel heavy. Sometimes I'll add a little plain granola to add a little something something but overall absolutely fantastic product, they are very tarte they are not sweet so if that turns someone off from a yogurt. be warned
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
This yogurt makes you feel like you are doing something great for your body. It's a mid range price for yogurt. The flavor is very tart the first bite but after a few mouthfuls you get used to it. Thick and delicious.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?