BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Meg B.
Madison, CT
I love how this brand doesn't over sweeten their products. Tangy, naturally fruity flavor, nothing artificial. I have one of these almost every day for breakfast, and they are a big seller at the health food store I work at. Quality is solid and dependable.
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I praised the yogurt heavens when I tried this yogurt. So much taste, so much protein, so little sugar! I almost prefer this to greek yogurt because it's less tart. I always pick these up when they're on sale. They make a great snack or breakfast!
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Siggis! Not only does it fit well with my nutritional requirements in a yogurt, it is just plain delish. I wish it was carried at more stores in my area. It is a little pricer than other brands but so worth it in terms of nutrition and flavor.
Kennie R.
Wanted to try something new. So I picked Siggis. It was okay. Not my usual. The taste wasn't bad either. Yes very affordable and I would buy again. And I purchased from Target. I definitely would love to try again to give an more accurate review.
Nubelsie H.
Delicious tasting and the perfect amount for a snack. My 3 yr old daughter loves these too! These are healthy imo because they dont contain anything more than what it needs
Emma C.
These are my family's all time favorite yogurts. Much less processed than most other yogurts, with much less stuff like sugar added. If you don't like super sweet yogurt, these are a great option and come in a lot of really good flavors! Healthy and yummy!
Rachel S.
Love love this yogurt. I enjoy that it doesn't taste so sugary like other yogurts. It is thick and creamy. I buy vanilla, strawberry, mixed fruit and blueberry. It'seems so good my toddler daughter often asks if she can share or have her own.
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
Siggi's first arrived in Starbucks' shelves...then I started seeing them at Stop and Shop and when they were on sale, I knew I had to try it. But they're super sour!! Its due to the lack of sugars in the product, but it's still super sour LOL
Lindsay T.
VISALIA, CA
Siggi's yogurt tastes delicious and healthy. It is a fantastic sweet treat, and great to eat instead of something like ice cream. It's got a great strawberry flavor, and I love coming back to this option time and time again. When I get them, they are gone from my fridge in no time!
Lauren B.
These yogurts are very thick and I dont like to eat them plain. I add these to my morning smoothies and are a great addition. They are healthy and not full of additives which are nice. Although if they are not on sale I dont usually by them.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?