BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
Such a great tasting non-fat strawberry yogurt packed with tons of protein! I love yogurts that's are great tasting and also has tons of protein because that is what I need the most! You can def search and find some siggi without that much sugar either which is excellent!
cushla S.
 I didn't love this yogurt mainly because it was a bit to be better for my liking and it felt more like a mix between regular yogurt and Greek yogurt rather than pure Greek yogurt the flavoring was also a bit Ord and I didn't finish this particular product.
Breanna C.
Orlando
I was not a fan. It’s so terribly thick and the flavor was almost nauseating. I wanted to like it so much but I did not. I felt like I had to choke it down. On top of that it was a little more expensive than I would have liked to pay. I purchased this item at Target.
member-830f7
Probably the best yogurt on the market. It's really thick and had a wonderful Flavor, while remaining creamy. Doesn't taste fake, no after taste. Will be sticking to this yogurt.
Linna F.
Siggi's yogurt is one of the healthier yogurts I've seen out in the marketplace. The Siggi's Yogurt Non-fat strawberry is really delicious - it has 11g of sugar though so you have to be very careful - the World Health Organization dictates that adults only consume 26g per day! (I know it's really hard to monitor all of this because there is hidden sugar everywhere!) Regardless, any Siggi's yogurt is creamy, thick and delicious!
Joyce E.
Oviedo, FL
I like this yogurt because it’s healthy honestly. It doesn’t carry as much sugars and many others and it has quality ingredients. With that said, if you’re looking for a dessert-like yogurt you may want to skip this yogurt. It’s a more bitter taste almost like Greek yogurt.
Christie H.
Naperville, IL
This is my third favorite flavor of Siggis. I love how thick and tart the yogurt is, with the natural strawberry bits throughout. It’s a little pricey, but I feel good about the ingredients and I aim to put healthy food in my body. This fits that mold perfectly.
Samira E.
San Clemente
Siggi's strawberry yogurt is the best strawberry yogurt I've ever had. I like yogurt that has fruit mixed inside the yogurt instead of fruit filling at the bottom and Siggies has that if you have taste like me I definitely recommend buying this flavor and brand.
Meg B.
Madison, CT
I love how this brand doesn't over sweeten their products. Tangy, naturally fruity flavor, nothing artificial. I have one of these almost every day for breakfast, and they are a big seller at the health food store I work at. Quality is solid and dependable.
Elaine H.
Alhambra, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I’m all about the strawberry flavored yogurt! I think strawberry is my favorite flavor for anything dairy really. Ok back on topic, this Siggis yogurt is one of my favorites because on the lower content of sugar compared to competitors but still delicious, rich in protein, and packed with probiotics.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?