BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Nicole G.
North Haledon, NJ
This delicious yogurt is the perfect treat to pack as part of a breakfast or lunch "on-the-go". While it is a bit more pricey than other yogurts, its rich taste and creamy texture make it worth it. With no fat and all of the benefits of probiotics, how can I resist reaching for this healthy snack? Delish!
Alex G.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love Siggis! I picked the strawberry but honestly I have yet to have a bad flavor and I enjoy them all equally. Siggis is similar to Fage but not quite as thick and the added flavor isnt over powering. I highly recommend Siggis - its great in smoothies, topped with granola, or by itself.
Silvia C.
Clarksville
This is ok . I love trying new things and try all the clean and organic options out there . I liked it but it was not my favorite . Would I buy it again yes but not if there is other options out there , maybe it was just this certain flavor . I might give other flavors a try and that might change my mind about the brand . The coconut did not do it for me Siggi's Yogurt Strained Non-Fat Coconut
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Pro:
A few years ago I visited Norway and was introduced to Skyrr. I searched for months before finding this yogurt and it reminds me exactly of my trip abroad. The taste is great with a hint of strawberry.

Con:
Because it is skyrr, it doesn't last in the fridge as long as other yogurt.
Jessica W.
I like to mix yogurt in with protein for extra kick.  It's often on sale so it has a good value and tastes good.  Is creamy and not too tart , yummy flavor.  I prefer it over dajon or activia or some other brands.  I would recommend the product if you like yogurt
Niko N.
Lakeside, AZ
 Siggie's is definitely a favorite of my kids, we eat it at least five times out of the seven days and it's very enjoyable, it's healthy and honestly if my kids love it..... I love it, usually I'm not a person to go towards yogurt, but that strawberry flavor is the best I've ever had.
Mary H.
Auburn, AL
Siggi's does a great job at making a healthy and low sugar yogurt. Since it is low in sugar it is not as sweet as competitors, I bought mine at kroger but I do not think they sell them in grocery stores like walmart. Compared to other brands this is not my favorite.
Anna S.
Oregon City , OR
These are a must have on hand thing for me. They are flavorful and something that the kids and I will both eat. They are great for a quick breakfast, afternoon snack or to throw in the kids lunchbox.
I even throw them in the freezer for a bit in the summer as a treat! Yum!
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
Such a great tasting non-fat strawberry yogurt packed with tons of protein! I love yogurts that's are great tasting and also has tons of protein because that is what I need the most! You can def search and find some siggi without that much sugar either which is excellent!
Laura M.
Raleigh, NC
Siggi's is probably my favorite yogurt due to the high protein and low sugar content. I do not like when lots of extra sugar is added or sugar sweeteners are added (yuck!). Siggi's is also a lot thicker and creamier than other Greek yogurts so it is perferct in smoothies.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?