BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Very filling in the morning. It is a bit sour but I love to mix it with granola and chia seeds. The flavor is sweet. This yogurt is so unique that I stopped eating greek yogurt as much.
I buy this at any grocery store, mainly whole foods. I would deff recommend!
Maya R.
Indianapolis
This is one of the best yogurts I've tried ina very long time I'm a repeat consumer of this yogurt like a main customer lol it's more expensive than others the flavor is devine and settles my sweet tooth I could say it's good for breakfast and a snack
Brooke B.
These are a very different kind of yogurt based on Icelandic "styr" and traditional yogurts. Many of the varieties make a point of showing that they have more protein than sugar which is such a big important thing when you're looking at any yogurts or meal bars!
Sham M.
I tried this yogurt on a whim one day and I'm sure glad I did. The consistency is thick and creamy and overall the taste is delicious! You also get a lot of protein in one serving, which is good for keeping the hunger pangs away. The only thing I'd have to say negative about it is the price. It can be a bit pricey and thus forces me to choose other brands when it's not on sale.
Grayson S.
Troy, MI
I love love love this yogurt! It’s an excellent source of protein for me and it’s tasty as well! I’m super picky about my Greek yogurt and this one is one of my favorites to eat for breakfast or as a quick snack!
Summer M.
Lancaster
I do love smoothies.
Heres a tip, Siggs is perfect to freeze for on the go smoothies. Heres what you do.
1. Pour your Siggs into an ice cube tray( or a silicone mold)
2. Cover with plastic wrap( or make reusable wraps with cloth and beeswax)
3. Freeze over night
4. Remove and place into a freezer worthy container
5. When your ready, add a few cubes to blender with fresh fruit and go.
TOAST J.
Tuscaloosa
Siggi's Non-Fat Strawberry yogurt is a must have for the fridge! I pair it with my special homemade granola and some chocolate shavings. It's the perfect breakfast, especially with my on-the-go lifestyle. It keeps me full longer than my eggs and coffee, and the strawberry flavor doesn't taste chemically either!
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY
Siggi's is the best greek yogurt. You have to look around to get the best price for this product because you can really get a good deal. I love the fruit flavors. I also love that it has no sugar or really low sugar. The high protein and low sugar is what attracted me.  I will buy again when they are on sale.
Jason Z.
Saint Charles, MO
Siggis Strawberry has great flavor consistency paired with an awesome texture that I haven’t found in other brands. It does tend to be on the higher side of the scale in cost but I feel the difference in price is well worth it. Not to mention from what I’ve seen it’s one of the healthier options in the yogurt space
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
I grab this at starbucks fairly often as a quick breakfast that isn't heavy and low on the mess scale. Very creamy and rich for being non fat, strawberry flavor is great without being artificial or overpowering. Nice consistency and not runny like some yogurts. Just wish I could find it in more local grocers!
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?