BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Morgan D.
Orlando
I LOVE siggi’s! It’s so rich and creamy and keeps me full for a while. Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style Strained Non-Fat Vanilla is my favorite but I also love their strawberry flavor!
jenna p.
Great product and packaging, just not a fan of the overall texture of this type of yogurt. I liked how it has less sugar than other brands, and I use it in smoothies
Amanda L.
clarksville,tn
Very delicious and filling. They have a lot of great flavors this just happens to be my favorite. This is the yogurt I’ve found that tastes most like homemade yogurt.
Marisa V.
New Fairfield, CT
Very rich in flavor. High in protein and filling. Also all organic and healthy ingredients. Love to buy these just wish there were more coupons or more affordable to the other yogurts
Janine M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Best yogurt I’ve tried. The triple milk content gives it a very high protein content. The texture is thick like creamy custard. It’s not too sweet which I prefer.
Bryson C.
Nolensville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
The tangy and fruity flavor is amazing. Definitely one of my favorite yogurts. I remember getting these when I was starting out college and they saved me alot of trouble
Taliyah M.
DET
my All time Favorite Snacks I Love the fact that it is not full of sugars like other yogurts. love having these around to eat on their own or as a base for some fruit and granola. Siggi's  is the most delicious, period. There is no comparison in the yogurt aisle. If you enjoy artificially flavored and colored chemicals posing as yogurt screaming "I was extruded in a factory and thickened with tapioca starch to a slimy watery consistency ",then this pure, dense, healthy, delicious, heavenly form is not for you.
A͙L͙Y͙S͙S͙A͙ S.
Ann Arbor
Siggi’s strawberry is my absolute favorite breakfast! I love how sweet and tangy it is with delicious strawberry flavor! The texture is perfect because it is not too thick or too watery. I love pairing siggi’s with some granola!
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
I've been struggling a lot with choosing good yogurt since I moved from Europe. Everything that I bought was either waaaay too sweet for me or just didn't have any flavour. I stopped eating yogurt for months until one of my European friends recommended Siggi's. I was so happy to find THE real yogurt (not a dairy dessert with a ton of sugar). It has very smooth texture but not so runny and strawberry one actually tastes like strawberry!
I'm a fan.
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
I use this brand when I make smoothies, and this stuff is delicious! I actually first tried it at The University of Texas at Austin when one of the girls on my floor from my freshman year became a brand ambassador for Siggi's our senior year! It was really cool, because the dietitian at UT (also a friend!) partnered with the brand and one of our dining halls hosted an event for it! Great experience, great tastes too!
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?