BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Anna T.
New York
This yogurt is very unique. It is very dense and thick. I love it. If you don’t want a very sweet and healthy snack... this is perfect. My favorite flavor is vanilla. The vanilla flavor is very fragrant, and also siggs goes great topped with granola! I’m just drooling thinking about siggs vanilla yogurt topped with granola with dried strawberries. 😋
Sunny M.
Siggi's is my #1 choice when it comes to a yogurt brand. What I love about this yogurt compared to other brands are the ingredients. Siggi's yogurt consists of milk from grass-fed cows, probiotics, agave nectar, cane sugar and doesn't contain any growth hormones such as rBST. It's a thicker yogurt, due to the water naturally found in milk being strained away. One of the things I love most about Siggi's yogurt is that it contains more protein than sugar. This is very different from other brands I've tried, which usually have large amounts of sugar compared to protein. I highly recommend Siggi's yogurt to anyone looking for a healthier alternative to other mainstream yogurt brands.
Auh'Goddess B.
I love yogurt. It's a good health snack for just you or your entire family. This yogurt was completely nasty . I had to add more ingredients so it could taste better. I really don't recommend eating this but everybody taste is different. So don't just take my word. Try it & see if you like it.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Tasty and a more pleasant flavor than most Skyr brands. This flavor specifically being my favorite and most purchased flavor besides vanilla. This is my go to with granola and fruit in the morning for a quick, mobile breakfast in a mason jar. It provides good nutrients while also being delicious.
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
This yogurt tastes good but I don’t feel like it’s any better than any other Greek yogurt. It seems to be a popular brand and I’ll buy it if it’s on sale it seems this yogurt is a bit more pricey. Not expensive just more than other Greek yogurts
Nichole L.
I feel good after I eat this yogurt. It is not processed and fake like a lot of other brands, the ingredients are healthy and real. I see a lot of people buying this yogurt so I tried it and loved it, for someone who rarely eats yogurt.
Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
The reason why I’m giving this yogurt or stars and not fired is because it’s just a plain yogurt. It’s not too sweet not too sour but it’s just right. If you are trying to eat healthy that I would definitely recommend this yogurt.
Micha B.
This is my 3 year old's favorite flavor. I'm more of a traditionalist and like the vanilla better because it doesn't overpower the flavor of the yogurt itself. But my kid can devour this in just a few minutes and beg for more!
Miriam I.
williamsville
Great taste! Gets me going for a busy day ! Much healthier than other products I used to buy. Has great value - everyone I know loves it! Bought it at my local grocery store and I definitely plan to continue to buy this product
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
i love this yogurt because of the high protein content and lower sugar. i prefer the higher fat content flavors as they are less tarts. great texture and a good breakfast food because of the lower sugar than other yogurts.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?