BY SIGGI'S #61 in Yogurt

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Sunny M.
Siggi's is my #1 choice when it comes to a yogurt brand. What I love about this yogurt compared to other brands are the ingredients. Siggi's yogurt consists of milk from grass-fed cows, probiotics, agave nectar, cane sugar and doesn't contain any growth hormones such as rBST. It's a thicker yogurt, due to the water naturally found in milk being strained away. One of the things I love most about Siggi's yogurt is that it contains more protein than sugar. This is very different from other brands I've tried, which usually have large amounts of sugar compared to protein. I highly recommend Siggi's yogurt to anyone looking for a healthier alternative to other mainstream yogurt brands.
Anna T.
New York
This yogurt is very unique. It is very dense and thick. I love it. If you don’t want a very sweet and healthy snack... this is perfect. My favorite flavor is vanilla. The vanilla flavor is very fragrant, and also siggs goes great topped with granola! I’m just drooling thinking about siggs vanilla yogurt topped with granola with dried strawberries. 😋
Jason Z.
Saint Charles, MO
Siggis Strawberry has great flavor consistency paired with an awesome texture that I haven’t found in other brands. It does tend to be on the higher side of the scale in cost but I feel the difference in price is well worth it. Not to mention from what I’ve seen it’s one of the healthier options in the yogurt space
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
I'm vegan, but my husband is a dairy eating vegetarian. He loves siggis! By far his favourite yogurt. It's a great snack for him during the day, or a sweet addition to lunch time. He likes that the protein count is high and the added sugars are low, and that there are options for different milk fat levels.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Tasty and a more pleasant flavor than most Skyr brands. This flavor specifically being my favorite and most purchased flavor besides vanilla. This is my go to with granola and fruit in the morning for a quick, mobile breakfast in a mason jar. It provides good nutrients while also being delicious.
Emily P.
Charlotte
I love siggis and how smooth it is. It’s a great yogurt and keeps me full for a long time. I love the variety of flavors. I have never been a yogurt fan but siggis is my favorite now and go to breakfast or snack food. I always buy siggis when I am at the stores, it is a staple in my household.
Jessica W.
I like to mix yogurt in with protein for extra kick.  It's often on sale so it has a good value and tastes good.  Is creamy and not too tart , yummy flavor.  I prefer it over dajon or activia or some other brands.  I would recommend the product if you like yogurt
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
This yogurt is delicious and I trust the ingredients. I am a repeat customer on this product. Great price point, and great ingredients will keep me as a repeat customer. I bought this yogurt at my local publix grocery store. Very healthy! I recommend this product
Ashley C.
Salt Lake City
This yogurt tastes good but I don’t feel like it’s any better than any other Greek yogurt. It seems to be a popular brand and I’ll buy it if it’s on sale it seems this yogurt is a bit more pricey. Not expensive just more than other Greek yogurts
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Their regular yogurt is pretty tart. It isn’t bad but it definitely doesn’t have the flavor quality of the other brands. I’ve tried a few of the flavors and each one has that same tartness that makes you want to reach for a glass of water.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?