Siggi's Yogurt Strained Non-Fat Strawberry uploaded by Cherry G.Siggi's Yogurt Strained Non-Fat Strawberry uploaded by Brittany E.Siggi's Yogurt Strained Non-Fat Strawberry uploaded by Brooke B.

BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sol...3 Answers
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Yogurt! I mean, I enjoy eating yogurt an inordinate amount. I prefer Greek varieties to regular varieties and when I found something thicker than Greek Yogurt with more protein I had to try it. I am on a health kick right now and this fits into my plan perfectly. Let me just warn you though, these aren't nearly as sweet as the typical yogurts you may be accustomed to buying. If you are looking to satisfy a sweet tooth may I suggest you look elsewhere. Siggi Skyr yogurts rather tart/tangy and extremely thick. Siggi offers some unique flavor profiles as well. The strawberry variety is fragrant with its own natural sweetness. This is the only flavor my kids will eat. I prefer lemon ginger when I can find it.
Cherry G.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
One of my All time Favorite Snacks I Love the fact that it is not full of sugars like other yogurts and it has more probiotics than other yogurts as well, it is a little bit in the sour side but I still Love the flavor because I am used to it and I really like sour foods. It is great for anyone who has stomach problems it really Helps like with a stomach ache. I really love it so Much and it also helps with Candida problems when we get them every now and then. I recommend it 100% if you have never tried it and I hope you like it as much as I do. I always have some in my fridge.
April V.
April V.
Tampa, FL
This is a thick, creamy, high-protein yogurt that do not contain artificial preservatives, thickeners, sweeteners, flavors or colors, and are made with milk from family farms in Upstate New York and Wisconsin. I love the fact that it is so satisfying & good for you without all the sugar and the fake ingredients that you will find in other yogurts. I buy my Siggi's yogurt at Target. You should give it a try!!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite yoghurt... It's a little expensive but it's a nice treat.😀I love that it's high protein and low sugar. It seems like a healthy choice for yoghurt and keeps me full until lunch, even if it's the only thing I eat for breakfast. It doesn't taste like your typical yoghurt... something in between a regular yoghurt and Greek yoghurt. I love the unique taste of this!
Claribelle V.
Claribelle V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I am in absolute LOOOOOVE with Siggi's Yogurt. I love strawberries, so the strawberry yogurt is my favorite. Compared to Greek Yogurt, Siggi's is much more dense and richer. The taste isn't overwhelmingly sweet like regular yogurts that tend to have quite a bit of sugar added. Instead, Siggi's has more of the almost 'sour' yogurt taste to it with a good fruit flavor.
Mabel T.
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
I love strawberries and I don't like milk, so I've turned to milk to get my daily servings of calcium. I like Siggi's because it isn't over-processed and still has some healthy live cultures great for replacing lost bacteria and overall digestive tract health. It tastes good and is natural. It's on the speedier side though, but I'd still recommend.
April D.
April D.
Alexandria , VA
My daughters love the Siggi's strawberry and blueberry yogurt tubes. We usually have 1-2 boxes in the fridge as well as a box in the freezer. They love having them with breakfast, as a snack, or as a frozen "popsicle" and I don't have to feel guilty about giving it to them because they're getting a quality product without a ton of added sugar.
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I LOVE SIGGIS. This is the only yogurt I buy. Its high protein, low sugar, inexpensive, ethically made, and not too sweet. With honey, granola, and strawberries, this is my go-to breakfast. Every part of the container is recyclable and each cup has 14 grams of protein. Seriously, this stuff rocks. Look no further, this is the perfect yogurt.
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Seattle, WA
I pretty much love any yogurt by Siggi's! It is so thick and creamy and not overly sweet. I love how you can really taste the fruit and yogurt flavor over the sugar. It is amazing alone or with fruit and granola. I can't rave enough about how much I love Siggi's yogurt. I recommend it to anyone who loves thick and creamy yogurt!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Foodie Expert
YUM! This has the perfect ratio of sweetness to tart which is the best combo. There's usually great deals on this yogurt if you buy more than one at a time. They pack a good amount of protein which keeps me full which is totally a plus. I love having these around to eat on their own or as a base for some fruit and granola.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Foodie Expert
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?