BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's® Blueberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt.
Icelandic style skyr.
0% milkfat.
Grade A.

Buy on Jet.com
kilikina k.
Seattle, WA
I've been eating Siggi's almost daily for the past three months. I always have them delivered with my Amazon prime now.. they're great for breakfast. Thick and very smooth taste. I started buying them as they have far less sugar than most other brands. They cost a bit more ranging from $1.50 - $1.79 each, but the lack of sugar makes me feel like I'm doing something good for myself. I wish the serving sizes were larger...They're delicious.
Ian Y.
Manchester, CT
Foodie Expert
While definitely on the expensive side, Siggi's yogurt is quite good for a number of reasons. First, it has 0% fat. Secondly, as a skyr product, it is quite thick. Thirdly, if you are trying to watch your sugar intake, Siggi's products have very low sugar content. They also all come in recyclable containers and paper labels, to boot. The blueberry flavor is definitely less sweet than mainstream blueberry yogurts. I love the flavor.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the thickness of this yogurt and its creamy texture. It definitely isn't a "sweet" yogurt, so if you're looking for that kind, look elsewhere. While there's not as much protein as other brands of yogurt, it's still a good yogurt. It is slightly more expensive than other yogurts in the dairy aisle but I still find myself reaching for this brand again and again if I want a flavored yogurt.
Tarah D.
Elmont, NY
Foodie Expert
If you love thick and creamy yogurt like i do, you'll love this skyr. I remember seeking this out after watching a special on icelandic foods and i do not regret it. Here in NYC it is hard to track down but you can find it at whole foods, trader joe's or dean and deluca for about 3-4 dollars a tub. it's not too sweet, so you'll have to add honey, but it is so worth it
ashley w.
This yogurt isn't my favorite but it is pretty good. I saw it on a segment on a morning show where they were comparing the sugar contents in popular yogurt brands. This brand was one that had a lot less sugar than the competitors. Typically I add fruit such as blueberries or raspberries and granola to my morning yogurt. This yogurt definitely needed it for me.
Rachel W.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
I used to only buy Chobani, but now I've been converted to Siggi's. The blueberry is delicious without being too sugary and the yogurt itself is a great source of protein. I also like that they have a non-fat option that tastes just as good as the other versions. Only downside is the price, but when it's on sale, its essentially the same as other yogurts.
Jenn D.
Industry , PA
Foodie Expert
Looking for something filling that still satisfies your sweet tooth? You are in the right place! The high protein and just a hint of sweetness makes this a great choice for a healthy snack. I have to prepare meals for people with multiple dietary restrictions and I can serve this confidently knowing it meets a diabetic diet and heart healthy diet needs.
Meryll P.
This is a great yogurt, or rather icelandic skyrr. The taste gets a little getting used to for us Americans that are used to sugary sweet yogurt, but the texture is thick and not too chalky. I always add some extra fruit or a drop or two of honey for added sweetness. It's definitely filling and great for breakfast or a snack.
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
First discovered siggis because it was advertised as sky instead of yogurt. After my trip to Iceland last year, I fell in love with skyr. Although siggis doesn't taste exactly like what you'd find in iceland, my taste buds have still developed quite an attachment to it. Favorite flavors are blueberry and Peach.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Foodie Expert
LOVE Siggi's Strained Non-Fat Yogurt Blueberry! The texture, flavor and right amount of probiotics is perfect! Also love that it does not contain the high amounts of sugar and other ingredients that can ruin a really good yogurt. If you're a yogurt lover, you eally should try if you haven't!