BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's® Blueberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt.
Icelandic style skyr.
0% milkfat.
Grade A.

Kelly K.
Boston
This specific brand is actually my go to dessert. I love a good bowl of ice cream but I replaced it with Siggi’s non-fat yogurts and I’m loving it. These flavors aren’t too sweet, taste natural, and make you feel like you’re eating light. I always stock up with 4 or 5 a week.
Tanushree S.
I really like his yogurt, it is not very sweet.  The flavor is very natural and not like those fake ones. I regularly buy this and have it with granola. It makes a perfect breakfast. I highly recommend this and has become a regular in my grocery list.
Alicia M.
West Chester, PA
I love that Siggis does not have that much sugar in it! It is creamy and I like the variety of sizes it comes in! The flavor itself is more like plain yogurt with a hint of blueberry. I did not taste too much of a fruit flavor which I knocked a star for!
Morgan C.
mobile
Delicious! A little pricey but the quality is wonderful. So smooth and creamy. I love the ingredient list too! So nice to know exactly what is going into your body. Great flavor choices.
Noreen P.
Santa Rosa
First off, I love that there is a healthy organic yogurt option that's so easy to find in stores near me. This stuff tastes great, and it's such a relief to not feel frustrated (like I would with other brands) for having to consume more sugar than I'd like to in order to get my daily dose of probiotics through yogurt. It tastes real because it is real, which is how I'd prefer essentially all of my food to taste.
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
I love love love this yogurt! when I was pregnant, and had gestational diabetes, this was the only yogurt that didn't raise my sugar. it is healthier, more filling, and simply delicious to eat. I know it's my go to yogurt when I  have a sweet tooth.
Lexi H.
Leonardo
Best yogurt there is. It is not super sugary and has high protein. I love putting fruit or granola on top and enjoying it as a breakfast. If you are not a yogurt lover, you may not like this as it is a little bit thick and has a true yogurt taste because it is not full of sugar.
Tanya A.
Fontana , CA
I love love love this yogurt! It’s my all time favorite brand at the store. It’s full of protein and it keeps you full and satisfied. It’s a bit tart but it’s one of the healthiest options at the store. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a healthy yogurt option!
Lindsay C.
Indianapolis, IN
This yogurt is delicious! Of all the Siggi’s flavors this is my favorite! Siggi’s yogurts are high protein and low sugar. They strain their yogurt which is much healthier than most other methods of reducing fat! Love this company.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
It’s a bit hard getting used to this yogurt. The texture is much thicker than I am used to and there’s a lot less sugar so it isn’t as sweet. But these are all good things and make the yogurt healthier so i would repurchase.