BY SIGGI'S #92 in Yogurt

Siggi's® Blueberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt.
Icelandic style skyr.
0% milkfat.
Grade A.

Buy on Jet.com
Noreen P.
Santa Rosa
First off, I love that there is a healthy organic yogurt option that's so easy to find in stores near me. This stuff tastes great, and it's such a relief to not feel frustrated (like I would with other brands) for having to consume more sugar than I'd like to in order to get my daily dose of probiotics through yogurt. It tastes real because it is real, which is how I'd prefer essentially all of my food to taste.
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
The taste of Siggis blueberry yogurt is indescribable. It’s extremely satisfying and leaves you feeling full for a good amount of time. The yogurt is full of healthy bacteria which is great for your belly. Prior to Siggis I wasn’t a huge yogurt fan but there’s something about this brand that tastes so healthy and leaves you feeling good about what you ate. I completely recommend it!
Anne C.
Los Gatos
I love love love this yogurt!! It's low in sugar, but sits so well in my stomach. I often eat it when I want something quick before bed and brushed my teeth already. Also. The creepiness of yogurt settles my stomach and Siggis has the best, thick creamy texture for that. I prefer the blueberry and vanilla personally, as the acai can be a bit tart for me.
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
I'm vegan, but my husband is a dairy eating vegetarian. He loves siggis! By far his favourite yogurt. It's a great snack for him during the day, or a sweet addition to lunch time. He likes that the protein count is high and the added sugars are low, and that there are options for different milk fat levels.
Taylor S.
Clemson, SC
Siggi’s is great! I tried it a couple of months ago out of curiosity after seeing it in Publix and have not looked back! The blueberry happens to be my favorite but the peach and açaí are amazing too! While it might be a little more expensive, it is unlike other yogurts and completely worth the price.
Emily H.
Siggis yogurt is really tasty. I often take a cup with me to work and eat it at my desk with some granola. It is a tad expensive for a cup of yogurt, but the ingredients are so much better than other brands. I would recommend it to others, but only if they like thick yogurt.
Sarah H.
Lynn, MA
This yogurt was delicious! So creamy and luxurious, but not too sweet. Normally I would prefer Chobani, but when I am looking for a thicker yogurt I go for Siggi's. It also has a good amount of protein which I appreciate. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Mark L.
Syracuse
Great, high quality yogurt with plenty of flavor and low sugar! If you haven’t tried it, I certainly recommend it. Especially if you like minimum amount of ingredients in what you’re consuming. On top of buying from a name that cares about the product and the individual who buys said product.
Madison M.
Montgomery, TX
Great texture and good calorie profile. Not too sweet and not too tart. Can be on the more expensive side for a “yogurt” option, but depending on the week they will have specials that make it just as cheap as other brands. Would buy again!
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
Super tasty, and one of my favorite yogurt brands. I’m a repeat customer of Siggi’s, and for the quality of the yogurt I think it’s a good value/price. I believe in eating whole/organic foods and Siggi’s definitely delivers!