BY SIGGI'S #66 in Yogurt

Find yogurt products at Target.com! Siggi's nonfat acai & mixed berries yogurt 5.3 oz

Mairen F.
Norfolk
Delicious, filling. Siggis is the lowest sugar brand of yogurt out there that keeps the quality and taste. This is just as satisfying as any of those brands out there that have just as much sugar content as a soda. I really enjoy this flavor and find it refreshing.
Lauren P.
Bronx
Siggis yogurt is delicious and very filling. I really like the flavors they are very sophisticated. I don’t buy it all the time because if it isn’t on sale it is kind of too expensive for my budget. I really love the orange ginger and the Madagascar vanilla.
Michelle B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
My daughter loves the this yogurt and I love it because it gives her the protein and calcium she needs and with minimal sugar. It tastes great and I like that it’s thick unlike most yogurts that a runny.
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
Hands down best yogurt ever. It’s organic, not full of sugar & very very raw tasting in ingredients. I buy this at fresh thyme- my all time favorite grocery store. I love this yogurt because it doesn’t have a lot of sugary junk in it like most yogurts do :)
Emily B.
Columbus
Quite yummy. I got this on sale for .80 cents at my local Kroger. Reminds me of yogurt I used to eat as a kid but much creamier and thicker. Fruit tasted very fresh. Surprisingly filling making it a nice afternoon snack in between meals. Would repurchase.
Karolyn N.
YUM! This yogurt has more protein than sugar and there are very few ingredients. While my kiddos are obvious fans, it may not be a fan favorite for all kids because of the lack of sugar. I enjoy this yogurt for breakfast or as a snack. I appreciate the healthy option for yogurt and it tastes great.
kai f.
It’s filling, flavorful, creamy and healthy. What more can you ask for. I mean seriously I love this entire brand of yogurt and I’m so happy I discovered it. It’s about 1.50$ per cup at whole foods and I’d definitely recommend you give it a try
Breckenridge C.
I don’t like eating a lot of yogurt but then I do I like Siggi’s! I’ve purchased this flavor on many occasions and will usually use it in some sort of nourish bowl with fruit, nuts, etc... I will continue to buy this and highly recommend it!
Courtney C.
Warrington, PA
This is my favorite fruit flavor that siggis offers. It is more freaking and lighter than the vanilla and it also has a bit of a tart bite to it which I enjoy. This is a flavor I get when I want to treat myself as it does have added sugar.
Candace N.
Jacksonville, FL
My friend turned me onto Siggis just recently and I love the taste, it’s definitely more expensive than other brands but it is well worth it; to me it has more of a “tangy” taste but I like that in a yogurt (so if you do not like overly sweet yogurt this is the brand for you). Will definitely keep purchasing and highly recommend to give it a try (most grocery stores like Publix Ive found have Siggis BOGO every so often ...so that’s a great time to try flavors )