Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style

by Siggi's

Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This brand is interchangeable to me in terms of favor, consistency and amount of protein.Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?
Start your review of Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style!
How would you rate this product?
I think it is amazing. You can eat as a breakfast with fruits or granola or maybe as a snack too. I love this yogurt from siggi’s is healthy and delicious Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Pretty yummy with honey! I like that there are no added sugars. A little on the expensive side, however. The texture is thicker than typical Greek yogurt and tastes better as well. Less acidic.
This is my new favorite yogurt. Mainly because it is one of the healthiest yogurts to get. I’ve only tried the plain one because I like to add fruit and granola to it.
Lawrence, MI
Love this stuff! Super creamy and has the same calorie count as Greek yogurt. I eat this as a dessert at night and don't feel the guilt of snacking late but also feel like I've had a treat
I really love Siggi’s Icelandic Style yogurt. It has a fresh taste & it’s a really healthy option. The ingredients are super healthy compared to other brands. I will def buy this again!
Jackson Hts, NY
Great flavor. Tastes very natural and not too sweet. This stuff is a great snack or quick breakfast. It's a little pricey but its worth it. It's a little too think to use in smoothies
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Siggy’s is a great Icelandic yogurt without very high protein content. The taste is a little bit carbonated so you have to get used to that before you really enjoy the yogurt. But I would recommend to anyone who wants to make that diet more healthy.
Aurora, IL
Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style uploaded by Tonye B.
As a fitness and health coach, I have to confess that I’m not a big fan of most of the yogurt brands out there! So many of them have been hyped up and loaded with sugar and other unhealthy additives. Siggis is a breath of fresh air not just in terms of ingredients but the quality as well. With only ingredients, 7g of sugar per 8oz serving and packing a whopping 25g of protein, this brand beats out most of the competition. I hate “mystery” ingredients and preservatives so this was an easy choice for me. While the vanilla flavor is also quite tasty, I recommend the plain version (pictured in this review) because i prefer raw unprocessed local honey 🍯 every time!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Peoria, AZ
Purchased at: H-E-B
The texture of this yogurt is perfect. I love adding honey and granola for a healthy snack. I also use this yogurt as a substitute for sour cream. Also good for face masks.
Dairy Free, Low Carb
Washington , DC
I buy this as a starter for my homemade yogurt in my InstantPot. I find that the starter you use makes a major difference in how yogurt turns out and this is a favorite.