Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style

by Siggi's

Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This brand is interchangeable to me in terms of favor, consistency and amount of protein.Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?
Start your review of Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style!
How would you rate this product?
Morristown
siggis is my favorite yogurt- flavors are the PERFECT balance, and i love the nutrition breakdown. Would buy it exclusively if it wasn't always the most expensive so i tend to buy a bunch when they go on sale.
Organic, Paleo
Edmond
I love how versatile this product is. I can use it for a breakfast bowl parfait or I can use it as a healthier substitute for sour cream on top of taco soup. It’s a must have in my kitchen and I make sure to have it stocked up at all times.
Covina, CA
Love! The plain flavor is amazing because it has almost no sugar and a good amount of protein. It is on the tart side and the consistency is thick. I use it for fruit smoothies or with berries and granola. The vanilla flavor is also great.
columbus
I love this yogurt for fresh fruit/granola additions and also my smoothies. It’s low in sugar content and has the probiotics that I am searching for. Has been a quality for yogurt for my family to turn too and I would highly recommend it!
Houston, Texas
Really thick yogurt - not everyone's cup of tea, I'm aware. But it's a great breakfast and snack! Delicious with some honey (or agave, or maple syrup) and fruits on top, and healthier than other store bought flavored yogurts!
Purchased at: Target
Siggi’s is my favorite brand of yogurt. Thick and creamy and never too sweet! It doesn’t get watery quickly. The sugar content is much lower than other brands! One of the healthiest you can easily purchase without paying too much.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite yogurt brand in the world!!! I love these for breakfast or a quick snack with lots of protein. I also really love that the packaging is better for the environment, and the yogurt itself is really tasty and filling!
No Special Diet
Purchased at: Kroger
LOVE Siggis. I love that I can add some liquid stevia to this and it takes just like vanilla yogurt. It also can be used as sour cream. Very healthy from a trustworthy source. This may be the only yogurt I buy from now on.
Mill Valley, CA
I love the thick texture and extra protein that this yogurt has. I like that is has no added sugar and not many carbs so it’s great for watching your weight and I love mixing fruit and stevia with it for the perfect breakfast or snack
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
tampa , FL
This is the best yogurt hands down! I love it’s thickness and richness in taste, especially the plain one.. I love mixing it with some protein powder and fruit and have it as breakfast or as a quick afternoon pick me up
Vegan, Organic, Sugar Free