Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style

by Siggi's

Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This brand is interchangeable to me in terms of favor, consistency and amount of protein.Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?
Start your review of Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style!
How would you rate this product?
Canyon Country, CA
I honestly didn't think I would like this but it's so good! Takes a minute to get used to with such low sugar content but once you get past that it's really good. This yogurt also has really high protein which makes a great snack. I don't buy any other kind now.
Brooklyn, NY
This yogurt is too sour when it's plain but adding granola and other things helps it. I like skyr because it's thicker than normal yogurts. I think it is a good value for the cost. I would recommend trying this product but I don't know if I would buy it again.
Roseville
Yum yum my favorite yogurt I'm so glad I branched out and found this. It's super healthy and filling for a nice mid day snack. One of the only yogurts I'll grab. Taste better then all yogurts in my opinion. I'll buy again and again even tho it's a lil procey
I love this yogurt - it is one of my favorites. I love the creaminess and overall tartness of the yogurt. I buy it all the time, even though it is pricier than other brands (I try to snag a sale). I would definitely share this brand with anyone I know!
I've tried all the yogurts you can find in you're regular chains store and this is by far my favorite. It's not too sweet, has a great consistecy, and gives me that protein and probiotic kick I need in the mornings.
No Special Diet
Cannot say enough good things about Siggi's. They make yogurt for people who like yogurt. This is the thickest, richest yogurt, whether you get the 0% of the 4%. Highest quality. And the flavors are all awesome - and have more protein than sugar.
Goleta, CA
I like this yogurt a lot! I think for a low sugar, slightly healthier option, this is a great choice. The consistency is great, and I prefer to eat like plain but you could easily mix in jam or honey with this.
Cincinnati, OH
Siggi’s is so good! Absolutely the best yogurt ever. I add honey to the plain and some blueberries and it tastes so good. The plain makes a great face mask as well, if I’m being completely honest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Niagara Falls, NY
So good!!! Sooooo thick like Greek yoghurt but even a bit thicker. Has a very tangy taste and perfect for people who don’t like their yogurt sweet. It’s super thick and creamy and a little pricey, but there isn’t a lot of yogurts like it.
It had a great protein content that I was amazed by and higher than some of the other Greek yogurt brands/products. Me and my wife really enjoyed the creamy texture and natural flavor Siggi's offered. It goes great with fruit and honey!