Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style

by Siggi's

Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This brand is interchangeable to me in terms of favor, consistency and amount of protein.Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?
Start your review of Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style!
How would you rate this product?
This is my favorite yogurt! My favorite part about it is that its not too potent like greek yogurt can be, but its still got lots of flavor and it's SO creamy.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
You cannot go wrong with a plain yogurt! This is fantastic for those who like a healthier option. It's high in protein and has no added sugar. You can just add fruit and be on your merry way!
Organic, No Special Diet
I love Siggi's. It's the best. Low in calories and fat and high in texture and flavor. Perfect for so many things. A good value too! I can't stop buying this stuff.
No Special Diet
My go to yogurt! Recently discovered this yogurt and it tastes simply wonderful. I'll usually get a good value from Publix. They're very healthy and they have a wide variety of flavors.
Blackwood, NJ
Amazing source of protein if you need a smoothie after your workout, throw this into a blender with some frozen fruit and your favorite protein powder.. delicious!
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
schuylkill haven
I love that it's so healthy. Low sugar, low fat, lots of protein. Kind of like a more lightweight Greek yogurt. I get plain and just add fruit and granola. Super yummy and a great healthy snack. Give it a try!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Not only do I love the taste and protein value in this product, this yogurt has been a lifesaver probiotic in my diet. I will eat this plain or use in smoothies in the morning.
Nice and creamy, perfect alone or with a few berries and granola. I enjoy having this on hand to sub for sour cream and also for making pancakes. It’s by far my favorite yogurt.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Siggis yogurt is the best. It's super thick and creamy, but it doesn't have the tang of most yogurt. The vanilla bean flavor is amazing and has the lowest sugar content of any flavored yogurt out there!
Kosher
This is delicious. So yummy and thick, and really satisfies my cravings for a snack. The flavor is not too overpowering, and its price is relatively affordable. I find it at all of my local grocery stores. I would highly recommend anyone to check this product out.