Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style

by Siggi's

Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This brand is interchangeable to me in terms of favor, consistency and amount of protein.Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?
Start your review of Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style!
How would you rate this product?
Sonora, CA
This yogurt doesn’t taste the best on its own...I like to add in honey and berries, or mix it in my smoothies. This is perfect as the yogurt is thick so it makes for a really creamy thick smoothie. Yum! Love that it’s high in protein and low in sugar!
Vegetarian, Gluten Free
Purchased at: Publix
This is my favorite tasting yogurt. I find it less sour than most other plain Greek yogurts. It can run a little more expensive but usually Whole Foods has a good price. I usually add a little bit of jam and some cereal and it’s a really filling meal
My favorite skyrt for sure. I like that Sigh"s is thick and creamy at the same time. All the flavors o have tried so far, I like. It is definitely different than regular "yogurt". You can find it on sale all the time so the price is good, in my opinion
Plymouth, MN
This siggis yogurt is the best ever. It isn’t super tangy like a lot of Greek yogurt. Taste so good and I use as I would sour cream and in cheesecake. Affordable and tastes so good. Low low sugar as well
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
This yogurt is great because it is a TON of protein! However, the plain is definitely 'plain' and kind of hard to eat. If you want something healthy to tide you over though, i would definitely recommend.
Seattle
Siggi's in general is pretty decent and they stay true to their ideal of being "not too sweet". I'm just personally not the biggest fan of their texture /taste combination, but they're a healthy choice so I choose this from time to time.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a solid go-to plain yogurt. It has super simple ingredients and less sugar. It's thick and protein-rich but honestly the reason I bought this was because I felt fancy and I thought it would be a nice healthy option.
Vegetarian
grants pass, OR
I love this yogurt because it’s low in sugar it doesn’t have any artificial ingredients. I can just add my own fresh fruit to it. It does come in a variety of flavors. The plain is great for making smoothies and many other recipes.
No Special Diet
I personally did not like the taste of this yogurt. It tasted bitter and very acidic. It was my first time trying and and probably would not buy again. I will stick to my usual yogurt brand.
Organic
Traverse City, MI
I buy this yogurt in the large size to have on hand to substitute as sour cream or to make dinner dishes more creamy. It makes a great yogurt parfait when mixed with fruit and granola. I buy this for the reduced amount of sugar!