Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style Strained Whole Milk Vanilla uploaded by Sisto A.

BY SIGGI'S #64 in Yogurt

• How many other variations are...? I saw there is fig and lemon ze...2 Answers
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
Siggi's Whole Milk Vanilla yogurt is buttery and decadent, and you can feel good eating it because there is very little sugar and nothing artificial. It's my absolute favorite yogurt, and even if you don't like the texture of other yogurts you may like this one because it's so much more substantial.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE SIGGI'S. The whole milk skyr is thick and DELICIOUS. Comparable to cream cheese in a good way. Love the simple ingredients of this brand. You cannot go wrong with a classic vanilla flavor and you can even see the vanilla in this yogurt. Quality is obvious in the taste. It's so good. So. Good.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
This is the BEST yogurt out there! It's low in sugar, high in protein, and super thick. The berry flavors and the vanilla are all equally good. This vanilla one, however, is perfect in smoothies as a replacement for milk if you use that. It makes them super creamy and the right level of sweetness.
Crista S.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Love this yogurt! It is a little on the pricier side, but is well worth it. I'll usually splurge on a few of these amidst my normal yogurt. The texture is incredibly smooth and the flavor is just slightly sweet. The only problem is that when I buy these, I have to hide them from my boyfriend!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Coopersville, MI
I love this yogurt and this is what I give my baby. It is hard to find yogurts in the store that are made from whole milk, and that is what is healthiest for infants and toddlers because they need the fat for development. This yogurt tastes great and she and I both love it for breakfast.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
I was eating Greek yogurt for a while and kept hearing how much healthier Icelandic style yogurt was. I love this. It has a creamier consistency than Greek yogurt. My boyfriend thinks it has a stronger flavor but I disagree.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Riverhead, NY
I absolutely love siggi': yogurt. It is tart but has an underlying sweetness to it. I use the full version because it's only 4% and it is really super tasty!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Minneapolis, MN
I've always wanted to try real homemade skyr, until then Ill stick with this brand, its so good! Its a little intense, but thats what I like in my yogurt!
Megan S.
Megan S.
North Liberty, IN
Absolutely delicious. It's got a bit of a bite, but the vanilla cuts through it. Add some granola for a bit of crunch and it is the perfect breakfast.
Kait E.
Kait E.
One of my favourite yogurts for sure! It has a sweet vanilla flavour that is NOT overtly sweet, it still has a bit of natural yogurt tang to it.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
How many other variations are...? I saw there is fig and lemon zest that is amazing but I'm wondering if there are others...