BY SIGGI'S #20 in Yogurt

Siggi's® Vanilla Icelandic Style Strained Non-Fat Yogurt.
Icelandic style skyr.
0% milkfat.
Grade A.

Allison C.
I am not huge fan of yogurt by any means, but something about Siggi's has changed my mind. I prefer the thickness of it and all of its flavors are exteremly enjoyable. If I had to pick one to eat for the rest of my life, it would be the vanilla flavor. I find it slightly skin to a cream cheese frosting, flavorwise, with a great but not overbearing tartness. Even the 0% fat version is incredibly creamy. If I was fed this while blindfolded and not told about its fat content, I would have had no idea it was fat-free!

I eat this as part of my breakfast many times a week, and I have yet to tire of it. I absolutely love me some Siggi's!
Lindsay O.
Siggi's is my favorite yogurt (I know it's technically skyr) now because it has such a rich, creamy texture! My favorite flavors are the vanilla and berry flavors, especially in the whole milk varieties, but the non-fat is good too. I especially love that there is less sugar in them compared to regular yogurt and even Greek-style yogurt, and that they are still able to have such a high protein content too. So yummy! If you haven't tried it, expect a thicker consistency, similar to Greek yogurt, but a little creamier, and also less sweet compared to regular yogurt, but more pleasant than Greek yogurt in my opinion.
Brandi B.
Cadillac, MI
Siggi's yogurts are always in my fridge. They are high in protein and low in sugar. I love the vanilla because it is versatile. I can mix in fresh fruit, add it to a smoothie, add protein powder to it. It's a great snack at night if I am craving something but want to make a healthy choice. I have it with peanut butter, use it as a fruit dip. I even mix it with oatmeal.. I can definitely taste the difference now when I have other yogurts because they have such a sweet flavor and Siggis isn't like that at all. I am also a big fan of the peach!
Emily H.
San diego, Ca
I like this yogurt, it's good. Not the best yogurt, or the worst yogurt. I bought it a few times because it was on sale at my local grocery store. Normally I buy chobani or Fage. I'm not sure what Icelandic yogurt is, but it tasted similar to Greek yogurt. This yogurt wasn't SO GOOD that I'll buy it again, but it was good, and if it's on sale again I will most likely purchase again. I like that there aren't any weird additives and strange ingredients in this yogurt. Definitely give it a try!
Beth A.
Philadelphia, PA
siggi's is a fantastic Greek Yogurt! The vanilla is good, even better I like the plain and I add maple syrup and fruit if I have any. It's way better than the traditional stuff - it's indulgent like ice cream. Tasting it plain - it works well as is in salad dressings, on baked potatoes, chicken salad. It took a big push for me to try it, but once I did - esp with the maple syrup - I can't eat the watery regular yogurt anymore. Seriously, try it - it's heathier for you too.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
I LOVE this stuff! It's kind of hard to find in my area, but fortunately my local Publix just started carrying a small amount. It's not like your typical yogurt. The flavor is sweet but also a bit tangy. It doesn't have that overly sugary flavor that many yogurts do. The texture is also a lot nicer than other yogurt brands. The vanilla one is perfect to mix your favorite granola into for a healthy breakfast. This is one I'd definitely recommend over and over.
Courtney B.
This yogurt is great because it's high in protein and compared to a lot of commercial brands it's significantly lower in sugar. I like that it doesn't have a bunch of artificial sweeteners. Because it's nonfat, I'll often add a few chopped nuts on top to give it some crunch. The only thing is that it's REALLY thick. I have to be careful not to eat it too often or I find that I start to get really tired of the thickness and it starts to feel like paste.
Catherine M.
Wyncote, PA
I'm a huge fan of Siggi's. The thing I love most is that it has more protein than sugar, which is hard to find in most flavored yogurts these days. The texture is very thick so if you like thinner yogurt this isn't for you. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that it can be a bit pricey and my local store only carries 3 or 4 flavors. I have found one store that carries more flavors, though, so I'll have to try those out!
Valeria S.
I love yogurt but flavored yogurts always has WAY too much sugar in it. And I find it cumbersome to try to blend fruit with plain yogurt everytime I want a quick snack. Finding this yogurt has brought a solution to my yogurt whoas! It's a quick, healthy, delicious snack filled with probiotics and protein without insane amounts of sugar. It's just the right amount of sweetness. Thanks Siggi's!
Christiane K.
White Marsh, MD
Smooth, thick, delicious. I love the fact that this yogurt isn't too sweet or too flavored, and it is my go-to yogurt for both eating and making smoothies. I feel like it is a healthy choice for me as a snack because the sugar content is so low. Some of my friends feel that there's not enough vanilla flavor to this, but I like that the sour component is more to the forefront.