BY SIGGI'S #35 in Yogurt

Siggi's® Vanilla Icelandic Style Strained Non-Fat Yogurt.
Icelandic style skyr.
0% milkfat.
Grade A.

Buy on Jet.com
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is a smooth and creamy yogurt with excellent flavor. The yogurt isn't too thin and it isn't too thick either. The flavor tastes like true authentic vanilla. I found it for $1/each at my local grocery store. I also found that sometimes there's manufacturer coupons online that can be printed. Great yogurt at a great price! One of my favorites! I highly recommend trying out this yogurt.
Sharri R.
Gilbert
Siggis vanilla is my all time favorite yogurt..ever. Thick and creamy and very filling without the crazy amount of sugar. As a fitness enthusiast, it's a Bonus that it has much more protein. I always pick mine up at target because there is usually a 20% off on cartwheel. My kids love siggis and specifically ask for it in their lunches (siggis yogurt tubes)
Lauren T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This stuff is AMAZING. It is definitely more sour than normal Greek yogurt which I do not mind at all and has a dreamy, thicker consistency. I eat this after my morning workouts for a punch of protein without having to drink a boring shake. I usually add a small amount of non sweetened coconut granola. It teasingly tastes SUPER similar to cheesecake. Best part? Costco has been carrying them for the past few weeks!
Jordan F.
El Dorado Hls, CA
These are sold at Starbucks and my mom used to work there so I would try to pick something a little healthier than a breakfast sandwich when I would visit! I actually fell in love with these, so I started buying them at the store. The vanilla is perfect for someone who doesn’t love the artificial flavor of vanilla because these yogurts taste exactly like vanilla bean! They are a little tart and are pretty filling!
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I hate the strange tanginess of Greek yogurt, but I wanted to find a high-protein yogurt to add to my protein smoothies. Siggi’s is just absolutely perfect. It’s so creamy and light that it feels like I’m indulging in dessert. It rises far above any other yogurt I’ve tried, and I hope to see it become more available in standard grocery stores.
Olivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I never thought a yogurt could have such a profound impact on a person until I got some of this vanilla yogurt brand on sale. The texture is so sophisticated and delicious, nearly ice cream like. It can come with a high price tag, which is disappointing, but I will always check to see if I can splurge on one or two!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
Very flavorful! This yogurt has a mild vanilla taste with a tartness that I welcomed. While there are several other flavors, I really like this one & when I'm in the mood for sour cream on my tacos, I use Siggi's vanilla. The consistency is very thick, smooth & creamy. It's definitely one of the healthiest yogurts I've ever tried & I've tried a lot.
The cup can hold 1/2 cup of your favorite fresh or frozen fruits. I love adding frozen blueberries, warmed in the microwave about 30 seconds then poured into the cup or yogurt.
Low in sugar & high in protein. This one is on  my favorite foods list!
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
I'm vegan, but my husband is a dairy eating vegetarian. He loves siggis! By far his favourite yogurt. It's a great snack for him during the day, or a sweet addition to lunch time. He likes that the protein count is high and the added sugars are low, and that there are options for different milk fat levels.
Anna T.
New York
I love this flavor. There is no yogurt that I have tried that is comparable to siggs. Siggs is thick and dense yogurt. It’s only have a hint of sweetness, which is a great snack. I love vanilla, you can’t go wrong. I love to eat is straight up, but throwing some granola on it is even better.
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
Obsessed with Siggi’s yogurt! I love all of their flavors, but this one is my favorite. Easy to find at most stores, and at Starbucks! Very healthy because it has no artificial sweeteners and the sugar content is lower than most. The flavor and texture is great and I would highly recommend it!