BY SIGGI'S

• Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?3 Answers
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
As a fitness and health coach, I have to confess that I’m not a big fan of most of the yogurt brands out there! So many of them have been hyped up and loaded with sugar and other unhealthy additives.

Siggis is a breath of fresh air not just in terms of ingredients but the quality as well. With only ingredients, 7g of sugar per 8oz serving and packing a whopping 25g of protein, this brand beats out most of the competition.

I hate “mystery” ingredients and preservatives so this was an easy choice for me. While the vanilla flavor is also quite tasty, I recommend the plain version (pictured in this review) because i prefer raw unprocessed local honey 🍯 every time!
Janice L.
San Francisco, CA
It sounds a little odd but my #giftcrush is a lifetime supply of Siggi's yogurt. I eat it almost everyday for breakfast: blended into a smoothie, on toast w/ jam, as a yogurt bowl, as drinkable yogurt, and so much more! I have never loved a yogurt more than I love Siggi's and for good reason! It is sinfully creamy, even though it's nonfat, and is wonderfully tart. You can literally taste the quality and that is something I love. Siggi's really is the perfect start to each and every one of my mornings.
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
This yogurt!!! For those looking to increase their protein intake, this is a great source! 26 grams of protein in a serving and it tastes great. I like to mix fruit honey in mine for some added sweetness. The texture does take some getting used to as it’s quite a bit thicker than Greek yogurt.
Taylor G.
My favorite yogurt brand in the world!!! I love these for breakfast or a quick snack with lots of protein. I also really love that the packaging is better for the environment, and the yogurt itself is really tasty and filling!
Jennifer P.
San Mateo, CA
Love Siggi’s yogurt! I enjoy eating this and it has less sugar than other yogurt brands. Plain is my favorite. I ate a bit of granola and fruits on top and that makes my morning. I like how I can find it at Safeway now.
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
A yogurt that I am faithful too through and through. Thick, decadent, fulling and low in sugar WOW nothing is better than this. This yogurt is definitely one you can make a meal with the adding of other things, as to why I only buy the plain so I can control the sugar in it and the type. Also another thing to love is the values behind the company!!!! Great quality sourced food for an affordable price.
Anne M.
My favorite Greek yogurt! It is perfectly creamy and hearty. I like to eat yogurt with high protein/low sugar and this is the perfect combo of those. It is a bit pricier than competitors, but worth it.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this yogurt, it isn't too sweet and definitely fills me up! With a little. IT of granola or dried fruit on top it is a great and nutritious breakfast or anytime of the day snack! Quality yogurt!'n
Ainsley A.
Beloit
I discovered skyr a couple of years ago and prefer it to traditional and Greek yogurt, tenfold. It's healthier and not so cloyingly sweet. I wouldn't mind a cheaper price tag, but you pay for quality.
Justine W.
Greenville, NC
I've never thought I would ever find a plain flavored yogurt I would like. However, I LOVE Siggi's. They're like the pudding of the yogurt world. I'm not sure exactly what it is, although I find that they have the best and creamiest texture out of all other yogurts. I usually find plain flavored yogurt too tart, to the point of pungency, but Siggi's always tastes fresh and delightful.
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This brand is interchangeable to me in terms of favor, consistency and amount of protein.Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Jessica K.
Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?