BY SIGGI'S #98 in Yogurt

• Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?2 Answers
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
As a fitness and health coach, I have to confess that I’m not a big fan of most of the yogurt brands out there! So many of them have been hyped up and loaded with sugar and other unhealthy additives.

Siggis is a breath of fresh air not just in terms of ingredients but the quality as well. With only ingredients, 7g of sugar per 8oz serving and packing a whopping 25g of protein, this brand beats out most of the competition.

I hate “mystery” ingredients and preservatives so this was an easy choice for me. While the vanilla flavor is also quite tasty, I recommend the plain version (pictured in this review) because i prefer raw unprocessed local honey 🍯 every time!
Justine W.
Coopersburg, PA
I've never thought I would ever find a plain flavored yogurt I would like. However, I LOVE Siggi's. They're like the pudding of the yogurt world. I'm not sure exactly what it is, although I find that they have the best and creamiest texture out of all other yogurts. I usually find plain flavored yogurt too tart, to the point of pungency, but Siggi's always tastes fresh and delightful.
Janice L.
Temple City, CA
It sounds a little odd but my #giftcrush is a lifetime supply of Siggi's yogurt. I eat it almost everyday for breakfast: blended into a smoothie, on toast w/ jam, as a yogurt bowl, as drinkable yogurt, and so much more! I have never loved a yogurt more than I love Siggi's and for good reason! It is sinfully creamy, even though it's nonfat, and is wonderfully tart. You can literally taste the quality and that is something I love. Siggi's really is the perfect start to each and every one of my mornings.
Lacey S.
By far, the best yogurt available in a grocery store. It's made with all natural ingredients, is low in sugar, and high in protein. It's wonderfully thick and satisfying. It's a bit more than other yogurts in the same price range, but absolutely worth it for a quality product. I haven't had a flavor I don't like! I eat the plain with fresh fruit nearly every day for lunch. On the weekends I jazz it up with cacao nibs and honey-yum!
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
This yogurt!!! For those looking to increase their protein intake, this is a great source! 26 grams of protein in a serving and it tastes great. I like to mix fruit honey in mine for some added sweetness. The texture does take some getting used to as it’s quite a bit thicker than Greek yogurt.
Olivia B.
Staten Island, NY
Love Icelandic Yogurt. Siege's has a lovely texture and flavor. I prefer the plain since the flavored varieties have too much sugar. I usually pick this up at Whole Foods. I hope that Skyr becomes more readily available since it's a nice alternative to Greek yogurt.
Taylor G.
My favorite yogurt brand in the world!!! I love these for breakfast or a quick snack with lots of protein. I also really love that the packaging is better for the environment, and the yogurt itself is really tasty and filling!
sydney V.
Ann Ar
High protein keeps me full, I am fond of the low sugar content, and I have enjoyed ALL flavors. I always have plain siggis on hand which I use in both sweet and savory dishes.  Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Cara B.
Monterey
I really like this product. I was using chobani and fage but this is better health wise. The flavor is not great plain so i always add fresh fruit and almond/peanut butter and sometimes drizzle a bit of honey on top!
Alissa V.
Tucson
This
Is
My
Yogurt
I love how thick it is. It’s almost like sour cream thick, and as a lover of plain yogurt, this is my favorite brand. I even use it as a dip. If you love a thick yogurt, this is your brand.
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This brand is interchangeable to me in terms of favor, consistency and amount of protein.Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Jessica K.
Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?