Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style

by Siggi's

Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This brand is interchangeable to me in terms of favor, consistency and amount of protein.Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?
Start your review of Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style!
How would you rate this product?
Kate R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the most delicious plain yogurt that I can find - it is thick and creamy and a little tart, but not too sour. It is low calorie and I love that the packaging gives you clear nutritional info. This is a much better option than sugar-filled fruit yogurt, and is great with some berries.
Jessica  B.
Chevy Chase, MD
Delicious and nutritious. Not a lot of sugar, but still super yummy. It's great for breakfast or a snack. Or heck, even for dessert. Great source of protein, too! Plus, my husband loves it, and he can be a picky eater. Highly recommend it for folks with kids.
Dessa P.
ASTORIA
This yogurt contain prebiotic cultures and is lower in lactose. Help me and my husband to improve our digestive system. Taste better with little of chia seed and little of honey in the afternoon as snack!! Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Hannah T.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my favorite yogurt. Mix in some blueberries and little honey and you have the perfect breakfast on the go.
Ann O.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I got this yogurt because of its supposed health benefits and that it has a lot less sugar than some other Greek yogurt. I Opened it exciting to dig in and I could not even swallow a spoonful due to a very bitter taste.
Janice L.
San Francisco, CA
Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style uploaded by Janice L.
It sounds a little odd but my #giftcrush is a lifetime supply of Siggi's yogurt. I eat it almost everyday for breakfast: blended into a smoothie, on toast w/ jam, as a yogurt bowl, as drinkable yogurt, and so much more! I have never loved a yogurt more than I love Siggi's and for good reason! It is sinfully creamy, even though it's nonfat, and is wonderfully tart. You can literally taste the quality and that is something I love. Siggi's really is the perfect start to each and every one of my mornings.
Dorothy M.
Lynn
I love the low sugar, high protein option with this yogurt. When I replace the high sugar yogurts in my smoothie with this one, I loves the outcome. Thank you for a healthier alternative!
Wendelin K.
Keene, NH
This yogurt is soo good for you. It is super thick and delicious. The live an active cultures make it a benefit to your day. Super high in calcium too.
Elyssa T.
Delicious. One of my favorite yogurts! Perfect for smoothies and on the go snacking! For the perfect amount of sweetnsss, add coconut chips and some honey!
lily M.
Summit, NJ
Don’t get me wrong, this on its own is not the missy attractive taste but throwing in some berries to this is so much healthier than buying any artificially fruit flavored yogurts on the market. Low sugar and great texture.