Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style

by Siggi's

Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This brand is interchangeable to me in terms of favor, consistency and amount of protein.Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?
Start your review of Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style!
How would you rate this product?
a month ago
Siggi’s yogurt is my new favorite (or at least it has been for the last couple years). Perfect for mixing in honey, granola, or even chocolate chips. It’s also a great alternative to sour cream. Stir in a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper, and some fresh-squeezed lime juice. 🥰
18 days agoRichland, WA
I cant get enough of the creamy deliciousness of this style of yogurt. When I can get my hands on a plain style I can use it as my base for my own yogurt and skin care products. Feels good, taste good, is good. 5 out of 5 stars
2 months agoOberlin, OH
My favorite yogurt (even though I know it's skyr, not yogurt). Pricy, but definitely worth it. It is extremely thick and filling, a perfect part of any snack or meal. This, plus a granola bar (like my favorite  ) is my favorite snack for on - the - go.
2 years agoSan Francisco, CA
Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style uploaded by Janice L.
It sounds a little odd but my #giftcrush is a lifetime supply of Siggi's yogurt. I eat it almost everyday for breakfast: blended into a smoothie, on toast w/ jam, as a yogurt bowl, as drinkable yogurt, and so much more! I have never loved a yogurt more than I love Siggi's and for good reason! It is sinfully creamy, even though it's nonfat, and is wonderfully tart. You can literally taste the quality and that is something I love. Siggi's really is the perfect start to each and every one of my mornings.
2 years agoHutto, TX
This yogurt!!! For those looking to increase their protein intake, this is a great source! 26 grams of protein in a serving and it tastes great. I like to mix fruit honey in mine for some added sweetness. The texture does take some getting used to as it’s quite a bit thicker than Greek yogurt.
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
Love this yogurt, it isn't too sweet and definitely fills me up! With a little. IT of granola or dried fruit on top it is a great and nutritious breakfast or anytime of the day snack! Quality yogurt!'n
2 years agoLebanon, TN
This is a great yogurt to add flavor to. I like adding honey or using it as a sour cream substitute. I also add it to my smoothies. It's a little expensive but I love the protein payoff.
2 years agoDenver, CO
I try to avoid dairy as much as possible and for years hated yogurt but I do loves Siggi's on occasion with fruit and/or granola and a drizzle of honey. The thickness perfection and doesn't taste super sugary like the yoplait, dannon, ciobani, etc. Filled with good probiotics and definitely far superior to most other yogurt brands out there.
2 years ago
I keep buying Siggi's and trying to love it, but there's just something about it that I don't like. The flavors are okay; maybe not quite sweet enough. I think the real issue for me is the texture. It's not very creamy and it leaves a weird aftertaste. But it's high in protein and doesn't have a lot of fat or sugar, so I keep trying!
a year agoMcHenry
I like that this can come in a large Product. Are usually by about two of these and I time and I use them throughout the week I have yogurt every day and it has made my dairy sensitivity a lot better. I like whole milk yogurt the best but nonfat yogurt is a very good alternative. I think this has a good price and it’s great when you add it to a smoothie not too tart and not too sweet