Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style uploaded by Durjoy B.Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style uploaded by Durjoy B.

BY SIGGI'S #93 in Yogurt

Rima J.
Rima J.
Columbus, OH
After searching around various supermarkets for low-sugar yogurt options I finally stumbled upon Siggi's Icelandic Style Skyr. Of all the yogurts I had looked at, even plain, Siggi's had the lowest sugar content. The yogurt itself is very, very thick and is almost like a spread. Additionally, it is much more tart than other plain yogurts. I liked the flavor and love to spread it on rice cakes and add fruit on top. The only drawback is the price, it is more expensive than other brands.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Minneapolis, MN
This yogurt is a low fat and low sugar way to get some creamy, filling protein into a meal. I personally use it on top of protein pancakes and it acts like butter in a way. The texture is wonderful and very, very thick. Definitely a consistency not common in most yogurts, but Siggi's is Skyr technically which is different than just yogurt. I love this yogurt because it's a guilt-free way to add yogurt into my otherwise dairy free diet.
Carol N.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this yogurt. I didn't even like yogurt until I started having this one. It's creamy, delicious, not sweet, has a tart enjoyable taste. Too bad it's so expensive. I've now started buying sheep greek yogurt from the farmers market instead. Just as good.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
Love this brand and all that it stands for. The flavors are super rich and the yogurt is SO creamy. Perfect mid afternoon snack or for breakfast. I have been eating this brand for a year or so now and would highly recommend to anyone who loves good yogurt!
Maeve G.
Maeve G.
Siggi's is fabulous. I love thicker yogurt, so Icelandic style is one of my favorites. I love how even the flavored versions still have less than 15g sugar - a rareity in the yogurt world. Great product, great packaging. A stellar healthy snack.
Mika P.
Mika P.
San Pedro, CA
My dad thought it was interesting since it wasn't from Iceland so we bought a couple at the store. It's very thick and tasty so we ended up going back and buying more. It's also natural and organic so it makes me feel healthy
Montrice W.
Montrice W.
Charlotte, NC
I really enjoyed this item I had a coupon and used at my local Harris Teeter. The consistency is very smooth and does not have a bitter taste unlike some other yogurts. I would recommend this to someone who is a yogurt lover!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
I like this yogurt to mix a jam or flavor with. It's also perfect for smoothies. It has a creamy texture that sometimes Greek yogurt lacks becaus it tastes a little chalky.
Rocio A.
Rocio A.
San Diego, CA
I work at a grocery store and then try this particular yogurt one day and I didn't really like it I feel like it's too chalking it's really thick consistency
Wendelin K.
Wendelin K.
Keene, NH
This yogurt is soo good for you. It is super thick and delicious. The live an active cultures make it a benefit to your day. Super high in calcium too.