Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style

by Siggi's

Has anyone else compared this to Greek style yogurt? This brand is interchangeable to me in terms of favor, consistency and amount of protein.Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style
Where can I purchase this product? Whole Foods?
Start your review of Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style!
How would you rate this product?
McHenry
I like that this can come in a large Product. Are usually by about two of these and I time and I use them throughout the week I have yogurt every day and it has made my dairy sensitivity a lot better. I like whole milk yogurt the best but nonfat yogurt is a very good alternative. I think this has a good price and it’s great when you add it to a smoothie not too tart and not too sweet
Organic, No Special Diet
Harvard
Very thick and creamy texture, I rarely eat the plain by itself since I find the taste too sour but it makes a great substitute for sour cream for that fresh dairy taste. The coconut flavor is very good.
Jersey City, NJ
Tried siggi’s once when I got some discount coupons from somewhere. I totally fell in love with the plain one because it wasn’t too thin or too thick in consistency. It tastes great and is many a times in offer at wholefoods which makes it me buy it again and again.
Vegetarian
Chadds Ford, PA
Siggi's is a great brand.  I trust the quality and there are no GMO or artificial ingredients.  There is also minimal sugar content which is mostly due to the natural content in the milk.  Siggi is more expensive but I feel the quality is definitely worth it.
Organic
Ocala, FL
Super thick style yogurt. Hard for me to judge the taste as I always get plain then add whatever fruit or flavors I want. But this is so thick it works as a sour cream replacement or in smoothies or I’ve even used it as milk replacement. Just mix some in with granola and add fruit. Super filling! It’s a really great thick texture!
I am picky when it comes to Yogurt, but I really enjoy Siggi's. I love that it has less sugar than the average yogurt and is still really thick and flavorful. I have yet to try the flavored versions because I am such a fan of plain, but I am sure they would be equally as delicious. Would definitely recommend.
No Special Diet
Scranton, PA
I understand the craze towards the Icelandic and French yoghurts because Icelandic and French everything are in right now. Buuuut...it tastes the same. Same texture, same flavour, same everything as the 80¢ store brand cups right next to them in the cooler. Don't blow extra money on something that shouldn't cost more.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Chevy Chase, MD
Delicious and nutritious. Not a lot of sugar, but still super yummy. It's great for breakfast or a snack. Or heck, even for dessert. Great source of protein, too! Plus, my husband loves it, and he can be a picky eater. Highly recommend it for folks with kids.
No Special Diet
Unionville, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I got this yogurt because of its supposed health benefits and that it has a lot less sugar than some other Greek yogurt. I Opened it exciting to dig in and I could not even swallow a spoonful due to a very bitter taste.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Minneapolis, MN
This yogurt. Divine. Amazing. Perfect. Icelandic Skyr is the best yogurt in my mind, hands down. Slightly tangy and gorgeously smooth, it's truly a luxury. It's expensive, but you feel like Nordic royalty when you eat it. 10/10 recommend and would buy again.
Sugar Free, Paleo, Low Carb