Siggi's Yogurt %4 Plain Whole Milk Skyr uploaded by Kayla C.

BY SIGGI'S

Mairen F.
Norfolk
Delicious, filling. Siggis is the lowest sugar brand of yogurt out there that keeps the quality and taste. This is just as satisfying as any of those brands out there that have just as much sugar content as a soda. I use this as a substitute for sour cream all the tome at home and am always happy. I LOVE that siggis offers the higher fat percentages. These keep you fuller for so much longer.
That C.
Trumbull, CT
Who knew plain yogurt could be so delicious? The creaminess of this product adds a bit of flavor that’s incredible. For those of you who are scared of unflavored yogurt, this one will shock you. I love this brand because they add as little as possible to their products but still have great tasting products.
nickel08 S.
Milwaukee
Great source of protein with little sugars. Fits my macros nicely. It is a little pricey, but considering the quality I’m ok with it. Tastes similar to a Greek yogurt with a slightly tangy aftertaste. Will continue to purchase.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this yogurt, it isn't too sweet and definitely fills me up! With a little. IT of granola or dried fruit on top it is a great and nutritious breakfast or anytime of the day snack! Quality yogurt!'n
Mara S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE SKYR! This was what I lived off of for a week when I traveled to Iceland. I’m so happy to see a brand of it here in the US! Similar texture to Greek yogurt, but lower on sugar.
Mariah B.
I buy this yogurt when I want to splurge on really good "expensive" yogurt. Now don't get me wrong I believe in buying quality food but this yogurt is a treat for me especially when I want something with rich, wholesome, creamy flavors. Almost makes me feel like I'm eating ice cream
Tiffany K.
So delicious!!  Creamy and not to bitter.  I like to use this as a replacement for sour cream on tacos and use in dips.  It's pricier than other yogurts but completely worth it.  I feel like my body can digest this yogurt easier than others.  If you enjoy thicker yogurt, this is the product for you!
Sydney S.
Love Siggis!!! So thick and creamy with amazing flavor! My favorite flavor is the strawberry rhubarb. Love putting these yogurts into a breakfast bowl with a roasted sweat potato or just eating plain as a snack. Love the ingredients of this yogurt and that I can pronounce all the ingredients listed.
Cara R.
Northridge
My favorite brand is Noosa, but that wasn't on the list, so let's talk about Siggi's the icelandic yogurt. It's healthy and tart and flavorful. Which is great because I LOVE yogurt. BUT it's way too expensive and I never want to spend that much on yogurt that isn't my favorite.
•allie k.
Boston
I️ tend to gravitate towards the higher milk fat because higher fat = lower sugar and when I’m going for Greek yogurt I️ want something that tastes good and is healthy and this does both! Definitely would buy again!