Siggi's Yogurt %4 Plain Whole Milk Skyr uploaded by Kayla C.

BY SIGGI'S

Mairen F.
Norfolk
Delicious, filling. Siggis is the lowest sugar brand of yogurt out there that keeps the quality and taste. This is just as satisfying as any of those brands out there that have just as much sugar content as a soda. I use this as a substitute for sour cream all the tome at home and am always happy. I LOVE that siggis offers the higher fat percentages. These keep you fuller for so much longer.
Taty K.
new york
This is a review for the cream line version with 9% fat!! Amazing yogurt, this is my go to when need something heavy to eat and have to wait until later to eat an actual meal. I have tried the 4% and its just plain yogurt, the cream makes it so decadent you want to savor every bite as to how pleasant it feels on your tongue as you lick it off the spoon!! Hot stuff
Maddy K.
Thick & creamy, supes dreamy. Seriously, though, this is really good. Skyr is technically more like a strained cheese than a yogurt, and you can really tell by how rich & protein-packed this is. Seriously, I ate this for dinner once and was perfectly satisfied.
Julia B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that this version of the siggis line is made with less sugar. It’s a delicious and healthy alternative to some of the sugar heavy Greek yogurt. You have to get over the fact it has a little fat, but it’s not enough to ruin your diet!
Beautiful D.
Los Angeles, CA
We love siggis in our house. The entire line is great- and has a nice thick consistency (which we love but if you do prefer the thinner French style then this may not be for you). I add a little honey and sliced almonds or bananas, yumm!
nickel08 S.
Greendale, WI
Great source of protein with little sugars. Fits my macros nicely. It is a little pricey, but considering the quality I’m ok with it. Tastes similar to a Greek yogurt with a slightly tangy aftertaste. Will continue to purchase.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this yogurt, it isn't too sweet and definitely fills me up! With a little. IT of granola or dried fruit on top it is a great and nutritious breakfast or anytime of the day snack! Quality yogurt!'n
Ann K.
I like this when I need some creaminess for sauces and since I need to gain weight, I like that this has good fat and isn't a low fat variety (plus it doesn't break apart like low fat versions do when baking or cooking with it).
Danna P.
Atlanta
Super yummy! A thicker yogurt that mixes in great with fruit or granola. I like to drizzle honey along with some fruit into mine. It also is a great source of protien with low carb.
Cindy L.
Frisco
CREAMY GOODNESS! This whole milk yogurt is slightly tart but SO delicious. It's like a dessert. I add granola sometimes to spice it up. I get mine from whole foods, sprouts, or walmart.