BY SIGGI'S

Chester H.
Being the basic B that I am, I get suckered into anything with “pumpkin” or “spice” in the title. I’ve liked siggis for a while, and this one is definitely a keeper. The pumpkin spice flavor is not overpowering at all, it’s very subtle, but you know it’s there. Perfect snack during the fall... this will help you stay away from all those scones, cookies, and caramels.
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
I always feel so healthy when I eat Siggi’s. It’s also so fun that they make seasonal flavors like pumpkin. This flavor taste like fall in a cup! I purchase this at Kroger usually, but I have seen this at Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s! Try this with a bit of granola, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Autumn W.
Oklahoma City
This yogurt is amazing. I’m a big fan of all things pumpkin spice (during the appropriate months of the year), and this is a great product. The flavor is subtle but present, and absolutely perfect with granola or a little sprinkling of cinnamon.
Claudia O.
I really liked the flavor of this yogurt. The pumpkin was just the right amount of sweet and tangy combination. I wasn’t sure if I would like this but it was really good. Doesn’t taste like pumpkin pie if your wondering.
Maddie S.
By far my favorite yogurt!! This flavor is amazing! It’s not super sweet like most popular yogurt brands but does cost just a little bit more. To me it is worth it. It’s super creamy and rich and I love the Icelandic style of yogurt. I buy siggis every week, usually one for each day. It’s such a great brand and I love that there’s such simple ingredients. It makes me feel good about what I’m eating!!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this yogurt, it isn't too sweet and definitely fills me up! With a little. IT of granola or dried fruit on top it is a great and nutritious breakfast or anytime of the day snack! Quality yogurt!'n
Gretchen E.
Las Vegas
While I absolutely love the siggi’s yogurts as a rule, I was dissapointed in this particular flavor. I love the richness and the mouthfeel of these yogurts, but the pumpkin spice flavor was a bit meh.
Cassie B.
Columbia, MO
Yes, EVERYTHING these days is Pumpkin & Spice, but Siggi's does it so well! Their creamy yogurt, paired with pumpkin spices makes a delicious and festive combination. I find myself craving these all year long. Add some pumpkin seeds or chocolate chips for an extra treat!
That C.
Trumbull, CT
This is INCREDIBLE! The fat content definitely promotes creaminess and brings out the flavor even more than you’d expect. I love that I can find Siggis in most supermarkets. Been a customer for a few years now!
meg c.
I search everywhere for this flavor when it's in season! It has that genuine warm pumpkin flavor with all of the fall spices. The reason that siggi's is so worth searching for is because it's low in sugar - most flavored yogurts are in the high 20's in terms of grams - siggi's is always below & doesn't compromise the taste.
Brenna M.
I can’t find this at any grocery store! Where did y’all find it?!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this tasty????
Satava O.
Prescott, AZ
Is this a seasonal flavor? I've never seen it before.