BY SIGGI'S

Amy K.
Siggi's Pumpkin and Spice yogurt is so delicious that it could be a dessert! When I first tried it I was nervous that the flavor was going to be too strong-as most pumpkin spiced things are-but I was pleasantly surprised! It's like a very delicate pumpkin pie flavor that is so tasty! If you love Siggi's, you've GOT to try this one.
C G.
Pumpkin spice everything!! Yes, I am one of those people. Some companies have totally failed at the pumpkin spice yogurt thing but this stuff is delectable. A perfect fall time snack or breakfast. I love putting some apple cinnamon granola in this as well. So tasty!!
sydney V.
Ann Ar
The perfect fall flavor. I love to pair with pancakes, sweet potatoes, almond butter, cinammon oatmeal, etc etc. the list goes on and on. Highly reccomend. low sugar and high protein is a bonus compared to great flavor.
Claudia O.
I really liked the flavor of this yogurt. The pumpkin was just the right amount of sweet and tangy combination. I wasn’t sure if I would like this but it was really good. Doesn’t taste like pumpkin pie if your wondering.
Maddie S.
By far my favorite yogurt!! This flavor is amazing! It’s not super sweet like most popular yogurt brands but does cost just a little bit more. To me it is worth it. It’s super creamy and rich and I love the Icelandic style of yogurt. I buy siggis every week, usually one for each day. It’s such a great brand and I love that there’s such simple ingredients. It makes me feel good about what I’m eating!!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this yogurt, it isn't too sweet and definitely fills me up! With a little. IT of granola or dried fruit on top it is a great and nutritious breakfast or anytime of the day snack! Quality yogurt!'n
Cassie B.
Columbia, MO
Yes, EVERYTHING these days is Pumpkin & Spice, but Siggi's does it so well! Their creamy yogurt, paired with pumpkin spices makes a delicious and festive combination. I find myself craving these all year long. Add some pumpkin seeds or chocolate chips for an extra treat!
Ty L.
Brooklyn, NY
Tastes and smells like fall! It’s much less sweet than other similar pumpkin yogurts, which I like. I don’t like having a very sweet yogurt. This one has a little bit of spice to it that I absolutely love, and it’s super creamy!
Chester H.
Being the basic B that I am, I get suckered into anything with “pumpkin” or “spice” in the title. I’ve liked siggis for a while, and this one is definitely a keeper. The pumpkin spice flavor is not overpowering at all, it’s very subtle, but you know it’s there. Perfect snack during the fall... this will help you stay away from all those scones, cookies, and caramels.
Ann K.
I love Siggis and this is my fave flavour by far! The texture of their yogurt is the best and it isn't bitter/rotten milkey tasting like a lot of yogurt is to me. If you like pumpkin spice and yogurt you'll love this!
Brenna M.
I can’t find this at any grocery store! Where did y’all find it?!
Satava O.
Prescott, AZ
Is this a seasonal flavor? I've never seen it before.
Victoria F.