BY SIGGI'S #47 in Yogurt

Shaye F.
Princeton, NJ
Omg, heaven in a little container. This has got to be one of my favorite flavors, Its perfect for fall but really can be enjoyed at any time. The yogurt is just so thick and creamy. And I love that they use god ingredients. And you can taste the difference. it tastes real, versus a lot of other yogurt flavors.
Danielle J.
Cedar Falls, IA
Just tried this for the first time a few weeks ago! i absolutely loved it except that its not lactose free. It taste a bit like greek yogurt with a kick of spices and pumpkins at the end. Its a bit more on the sour side if you haven't tried this brand before but I plan to buy more when i go back!
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
This is so so tasty. I love to have this for breakfast or a snack in the fall. It is kind of difficult to find. I can only get it at whole foods, despite the rest of the line being available in my target and whole foods. I do wish they had less sugar, but they are a nice treat.
Jess M.
Saint Paul, MN
FAVORITE YOGURT! This pumpkin spice flavor is the best and the ingredients in it are minimal. There are no fake chemicals and the taste is great. It is a little pricier, but it is worth it knowing you are only putting good things for you into your body. Will buy every time!
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This flavor is a good change of pace for someone who usually prefers strawberry or another berry flavor of yogurt. I like to mix in some vanilla almond granola and some shredded coconut to make it more of a parfait. I'd totally recommend this to a friend!
Morgan H.
Deerfield, IL
Siggi's is my favorite brand of yogurt and I love this flavor in particular. I think that this is the best brand of yogurt because they put less sugar in compared to most, but the flavor is still so good. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Probably my favorite yogurt on the market. I generally am not a pumpkin spice fan, but with Siggi's yogurt its very good. I also like the lemon. The yogurt ingredients are so simple, I can pronounce everything, which definitely helps me be a fan.
Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
I'm one of those people who tries everything pumpkin spice flavored. This was pretty tasty. I loved the thick and creaminess of it but it could've been just a touch sweeter. I will definitely trying this brand again but maybe try another flavor.
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI
I am usually not a pumpkin flavor fan but this yogurt is not only AMAZING!! the flavor is delicious! i love the consistency of this yogurt, its thick and flavor filled. Its a little expensive so i do not buy it as often as i want too.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Love this flavor. If you sprinkle a little cinnamon on top it's heaven. Low on sugar so if you want something super sweet you might not get your fix with this one so try something artificially sweetened.
Brenna M.
I can’t find this at any grocery store! Where did y’all find it?!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Satava O.
Prescott, AZ
Is this a seasonal flavor? I've never seen it before.