Siggi's Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt

by Siggi's

#19 in Yogurt

Siggi's® Vanilla Icelandic Style Strained Non-Fat Yogurt.
Icelandic style skyr.
0% milkfat.
Grade A.

How thick is this yogurt?
Start your review of Siggi's Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt!
Brandi B.
Cadillac, MI
Siggi's yogurts are always in my fridge. They are high in protein and low in sugar. I love the vanilla because it is versatile. I can mix in fresh fruit, add it to a smoothie, add protein powder to it. It's a great snack at night if I am craving something but want to make a healthy choice. I have it with peanut butter, use it as a fruit dip. I even mix it with oatmeal.. I can definitely taste the difference now when I have other yogurts because they have such a sweet flavor and Siggis isn't like that at all. I am also a big fan of the peach!
Sandy P.
Rockford, MI
I love Siggi's Icelandic Yogurt. Not going to go back to any other brand. It is a little pricey but so definitely worth it. And very healthy for you too. My favorite flavor is Strawberry-Rhubarb. When I am craving a treat I always turn to this yogurt.
Carissa S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I tried this on a whim because a friend of mine bought a huge container that she didn't eat and left in my fridge! Honestly it was fantastic and I've since repurchased it on my own. It's very tart, which is definitely the way I like it! It's not sweet at all and I would not recommend for those who are looking for a sweeter flavor.
Lindsay C.
Golden Valley
Love the texture and flavor. We buy it in bulk at Costco but also get it at Target when I want to try other flavors. It doesn’t get watery like other brands. Add some fruit and granola for a breakfast that will keep you full all morning long. Do yourself a favor and make this your go to yogurt!
Alfred T.
I love the packaging of this product. The meijers by me that has this. Has the large container and it’s great
Kelsie J.
Georgetown, TX
First purchased this yogurt as an alternative to the more sugary versions out there. I enjoyed it with granola and honey and it was a perfectly delicious canvas for toppings. I liked the vanilla bean flavor and would purchase this particular one again- definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a yogurt that is NOT packed with so much sugar!
Eimilee B.
Fulton, MD
I highly enjoy skyr, and this one is the best. I try to have it about twice a week for breakfast. It is thick, creamy, and bitter. I usually get it plain, but the vanilla is good too. It is higher in protien when compared to yogurts, which is best for my high protien low carb and low fat diet. I tend to add some fruits or granola to balance the flavor, but it can be eaten on crackers even with chutney as a replacement for cream cheese.
Courtey P.
Woodland Hls, CA
Siggi's Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Courtey P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Yummy yogurt! I love this product. It’s lower in sugar which is hard [email protected] with yogurt, and it doesn’t have a runny texture.
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, GA
Wonderful yogurt! It has the consistency of a thick custard which I love! It’s not too tart or too sweet. Vanilla is my favorite flavor. It goes perfectly with granola. It has just the right amount of sugar, protein and calories.
Michael W.
Staff
Vanilla non fat and Siggi’s = can’t go wrong really. If I’m grabbing a yogurt, which I don’t do often, I’m probably grabbing this one