Siggi's Plain Non-Fat

by Siggi's

Siggi's® Blueberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt.
Icelandic style skyr.
0% milkfat.
Grade A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Siggi's Plain Non-Fat!
Tammana S.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Siggi's Plain Non-Fat uploaded by Tammana S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is my favorite yoghurt. It is great tasting And healthy. I have liked skyr since my trip to Iceland and glad it’s readily available in the states. It’s thicker than normal yoghurt while having great macros.
Chandra G.
Siggi's Plain Non-Fat uploaded by Chandra G.
Purchased at: Publix
Not very please with this yogurt. It was too thick, lacked flavor and no blueberry pieces. I love that it contained live active cultures which is the reason I purchased it. This yogurt contains 10g of cane sugar, 15g of protein, and only 110 calories. It has no artificial sweeteners and made from skim milk. It was tangy and a little sour flavored not quite my cup of tea. I only recommend it to anyone that likes unsweetened yogurt.
Hannah W.
Rye
My favorite yogurt ever. Delicious and not overly sweet. Tastes wholesome and healthy. Can be a big change when you first eat it but it's so good.
Rebecca B.
Awesome product with a great taste . I️ have one for breakfast every morning . I️ would definitely recommend this
Arianna F.
This is a great option for regular yogurt. It obviously tastes bitter than the honey one though
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
It’s a bit hard getting used to this yogurt. The texture is much thicker than I am used to and there’s a lot less sugar so it isn’t as sweet. But these are all good things and make the yogurt healthier so i would repurchase.
Heather M.
Glen Allen, VA
I discovered skyr on my first trip to Iceland and I was hooked! Technically a form of cheese, skyr is an Icelandic specialty that's tart and creamy with plenty of blueberry flavor. I'm so glad Siggi's skyr is available in the U.S. now!
Nicole M.
Wayne, NJ
Siggis is so delicious! I typically eat the blueberry flavor for breakfast and am kept full until lunch time.
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
Super tart but works great for dressings and sour cream replacement. Must have a taste for plain and bland yogurt though or else it is a shock to the taste buds. An acquired taste for sure but very healthy for you.
Shannon R.
My daughter was not a fan of this yogurt. She said it was too yogurty (i.e too tangy/sour tasting). She spit it out immediately. Hubby wasn't a fan either and he likes yogurt more than she does.

Looking for your answer?