Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA Beer uploaded by Jessica s.

BY SIERRA NEVADA

Sierra nevada torpedo extra ipa beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Beer Hawk
Roselyn H.
Boston
Amazing quality for the price. Sierra Nevada is by far one of the cheapest craft brews available- and you can find it almost everywhere. Higher abv, packs great flavor, and my local corner store sells it for $9 a six pack- pretty hard to go wrong.
One drawback is the flavor balance- if you like pungent hops, this beer will be right up your alley, but if you prefer a more subtle and smooth drink, give Sierra Nevada’s Hopbullet a try.
Jesus B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is amazing! If you haven’t tried this beer out yet I highly recommend it. This beer is in my top five of favorite beers, this beer has an amazing Piney smell great natural fragrance, a nice tangy bitter but pleasant taste. Just be careful not to drink more than you can handle cause these beers are a little on the strong side.
Nicole B.
Winston-Salem
Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect with this extra IPA, especially since it was in a bottle and not a draft. I am so happy I went with this beer! I am already a huge fan of many Sierra Nevada beers, and this just solidified them as my favorite mass produced brewery.
Kendall F.
Great quality, available at any grocery store (PUBLIX  my preference), reasonable price, and goes great with a home cooked meal! This beer is everyday beer satisfaction. I recommend to all my friends. 100% overall satisfied with this product.
Jessica W.
Melvindale
One of my favorite sirra my favorite Sierra Nevada IPAs. Very mellow flavor. I love that you can get these in the bigger bottle and slit it with a friend. When out I would pick this one over any other. I’d definitely get it again
Marilyn W.
Gilboa
Strong and tasty beer, I love the torpedo and it even comes in a can in several different sizes! And bottles as well! High abv and a great flavor! This is our go to beer for summer evenings!!! We keep going back for more
Tara H.
Olmsted Falls
I’m sure it’s actually a great beer but I am just not a fan! I’m more of a light beer person with a couple of exceptions but the taste of this is just too much, especially the awful after taste it leaves in your mouth
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was never a craft beer drinker till i moved to Chico where Sierra Nevada brewery is. Now i practically bleed Torpedo. A nice strong hoppy double IPA with a heavy flavor and good hard buzz. Definantly a "one after work" beer. Salut!
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Torpedo is tasty, high ABV, and easy to find. It’s a great option when you can only bring one beer on a hike yet want to truly enjoy it. It’s rarely too pricey, yet you get more than what you paid for in flavor.
Michelle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not a fan of IPA's in general, but there are some I can tolerate. This is definitely not one of them. It's one of the most bitter, mollasas-y tasting ones I've ever had. Really difficult to drink unless you're madly in love with hops.
Keith A.
Durham, CA
Is Torpedo too hoppy/bitter for you?
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Is this any Good? Bitter? Sweet?
Renesha R.
Gastonia , NC
What does it pair with for food?
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Rachel S.