Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA Beer uploaded by Jessica s.

BY SIERRA NEVADA #91 in Beer

Sierra nevada torpedo extra ipa beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
From what I remember, this is a fairly hoppy beer. It has some sort of citrus flavor to it and something else, maybe a pine type flavor? Makes me feel like I'm walking through the image on the front of the beer, haha. The alcohol content is stronger than most of your typical beers, my guess is it's around 7. It's a strong beer. If you like IPAs, it's worth a try!
Meghan K.
I really do not like this beer. It is way too hoppy for my taste. However, my husband really does enjoy it. Honestly, I don't like any Sierra Nevada beers. I don't know what it is, maybe the hops they use, but they all taste gross to me. I would give this a one-star, but my husband loves it so much that I gave it a two.
Kendall F.
Great quality, available at any grocery store (PUBLIX  my preference), reasonable price, and goes great with a home cooked meal! This beer is everyday beer satisfaction. I recommend to all my friends. 100% overall satisfied with this product.
Jenn H.
Jamestown
If you can't tell I like IPAs lol! This one tends to be a little more unrefined and can leave a funky after taste is you aren't used to hops. Also there can be other draw backs to unrefined beers burned won't go there. Still a go to for me.
Roselyn H.
Boston
Amazing quality for the price. Sierra Nevada is by far one of the cheapest craft brews available- and you can find it almost everywhere. Higher abv, packs great flavor, and my local corner store sells it for $9 a six pack- pretty hard to go wrong.
One drawback is the flavor balance- if you like pungent hops, this beer will be right up your alley, but if you prefer a more subtle and smooth drink, give Sierra Nevada’s Hopbullet a try.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was never a craft beer drinker till i moved to Chico where Sierra Nevada brewery is. Now i practically bleed Torpedo. A nice strong hoppy double IPA with a heavy flavor and good hard buzz. Definantly a "one after work" beer. Salut!
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Torpedo is tasty, high ABV, and easy to find. It’s a great option when you can only bring one beer on a hike yet want to truly enjoy it. It’s rarely too pricey, yet you get more than what you paid for in flavor.
Moriah M.
Indianapolis
Turns out ipas are a bit too hoppy for me. While I like the refreshing bite, the initial taste is strong and unappealing as is the aftertaste. However, I know if someone likes ipas they'd probably like this one
Michelle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not a fan of IPA's in general, but there are some I can tolerate. This is definitely not one of them. It's one of the most bitter, mollasas-y tasting ones I've ever had. Really difficult to drink unless you're madly in love with hops.
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
I am not much of a fan of IPAs as I don’t always enjoy the hops. For me, this one is one of the few I will enjoy. Sierra Nevada not only makes good beer, but if you ever have the chance you should also visit their tasting room.
Keith A.
Chico, CA
Is Torpedo too hoppy/bitter for you?
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Is this any Good? Bitter? Sweet?
Renesha R.
Gastonia , NC
What does it pair with for food?
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this have a sour aftertaste?