Sierra Nevada Torpedo® Extra Ipa uploaded by Jessica s.

BY SIERRA NEVADA

Whole hops, the whole time.

Sierra Nevada and hops go hand in hand. What began as a crazy idea scribbled in a pub eventually became our newest year-round hop bomb, Torpedo Extra IPA. The first beer to feature our “Hop Torpedo”—a revolutionary dry-hopping device that controls how much hop aroma is imparted into beer without adding additional bitterness. Torpedo Extra IPA is an aggressive yet balanced beer with massive hop aromas of citrus, pine, and tropical fruit.

Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
From what I remember, this is a fairly hoppy beer. It has some sort of citrus flavor to it and something else, maybe a pine type flavor? Makes me feel like I'm walking through the image on the front of the beer, haha. The alcohol content is stronger than most of your typical beers, my guess is it's around 7. It's a strong beer. If you like IPAs, it's worth a try!
Katie L.
Orefield, PA
If you're looking for an easy-to-drink IPA that is also affordable, this is a good one!  I had this one on my kegerator for a while and I didn't even get tired of it.  Not crazy hoppy, but still has that taste if you like hops.  I would recommend this to friends!
ester r.
United States
i freaking LOVE Sierra Nevadas! this is where most of my money goes haha! my husband and I always go for Torpedos as they have a hoppy but citrusy flavor and a high ABV! we share a 6pck and both get buzzed! They are pricier than othet beers but well worth it!
Kendall F.
Great quality, available at any grocery store (PUBLIX  my preference), reasonable price, and goes great with a home cooked meal! This beer is everyday beer satisfaction. I recommend to all my friends. 100% overall satisfied with this product.
Maritza R.
perris, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this for the first time three nights ago at the Orange County fair, it was on tap and soooo delicious where I had to Ake sure ti write down the name so I wouldn’t forget what it was and I could buy it again . I’d would recommend to anyone who asks
Danielle C.
Reedley
I love thisbeer! I like drinking it with my burgers! Very affordable and at the same time delicious! I wouldn’t trade it for the world. This was also the first beer I’ve tried and it was a game changer. I stay buying this beer!!! Always and forever
Matt P.
Great easy drinking balanced IPA. Decent price point. It's balanced hop/ malt ratio might leave something to be desired for a true hop- head, but it fits right in with any other good value beer at a party and most will enjoy this beer
Roselyn H.
Boston
Amazing quality for the price. Sierra Nevada is by far one of the cheapest craft brews available- and you can find it almost everywhere. Higher abv, packs great flavor, and my local corner store sells it for $9 a six pack- pretty hard to go wrong.
One drawback is the flavor balance- if you like pungent hops, this beer will be right up your alley, but if you prefer a more subtle and smooth drink, give Sierra Nevada’s Hopbullet a try.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was never a craft beer drinker till i moved to Chico where Sierra Nevada brewery is. Now i practically bleed Torpedo. A nice strong hoppy double IPA with a heavy flavor and good hard buzz. Definantly a "one after work" beer. Salut!
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Torpedo is tasty, high ABV, and easy to find. It’s a great option when you can only bring one beer on a hike yet want to truly enjoy it. It’s rarely too pricey, yet you get more than what you paid for in flavor.
Keith A.
Chico, CA
Is Torpedo too hoppy/bitter for you?
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Is this any Good? Bitter? Sweet?
Renesha R.
Gastonia , NC
What does it pair with for food?
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this have a sour aftertaste?