Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA Beer uploaded by Jessica s.

BY SIERRA NEVADA #98 in Beer

Sierra nevada torpedo extra ipa beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Buy on Beer Hawk
Jesus B.
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is amazing! If you haven’t tried this beer out yet I highly recommend it. This beer is in my top five of favorite beers, this beer has an amazing Piney smell great natural fragrance, a nice tangy bitter but pleasant taste. Just be careful not to drink more than you can handle cause these beers are a little on the strong side.
Georgia B.
Easley
Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA Beer best beer to enjoy on a hot day. Has a great taste. You cam buy this beer almost at any store that sales beer. Great price for this beer. If you want to enjoy a great IPA this one you should give a try.
Michelle F.
Arlington, VA
I'm not a fan of IPA's in general, but there are some I can tolerate. This is definitely not one of them. It's one of the most bitter, mollasas-y tasting ones I've ever had. Really difficult to drink unless you're madly in love with hops.
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
I am not much of a fan of IPAs as I don’t always enjoy the hops. For me, this one is one of the few I will enjoy. Sierra Nevada not only makes good beer, but if you ever have the chance you should also visit their tasting room.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this beer! Poured from a 12 oz bottle into a tulip. Hazy orange with a moderate
creamy off-white head that heavily laces as it recedes. Aroma is citrus
and floral. Starts with some light sweetness and then a moderate bitter.
Lingering bitter finish. Medium body and a bit creamy on the palate.
Colleen W.
Rockwood , TN
Happy Hour Expert
The hoppier, the better in my opinion. Sierra Nevada uses dry hopping in their torpedo IPA which enhances the flavor without making the beer too bitter. I love to drink this beer with a grilled cheese because it pairs so nicely with cheese in general. Love Sierra Nevada. Love their Torpedo IPA.
Fergus G.
La Quinta, CA
One of my personal favorites due to it's availability and consistent quality. I love this extra IPA and have graduated to this from Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. My local store was running a promotion on Torpedo for the last month which made it so cheap I couldn't afford not to drink it.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I can't speak for this beer as I am not a fan of IPA's in general. But my husband likes IPA's and is a fan of this beer. Only giving three stars because there are so many IPAs on the market right now and many are better than this. But this is good when other craft IPAs arent on the menu.
Paige N.
Louisville, KY
THIS IS MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE BEER!!! I absolutely love Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA Beer more than any other beer. I am a HUGE fan and supporter of Sierra Nevada. I love their seasonal packages too. They always have amazing flavor and are full and rich.
Kristin L.
Gilbert
If you like IPA, this beer is good for you. It’s a nice golden amber with frothy head and a malty taste. It has hop to it, nothing too crazy though. The alcohol content is high and you can tell when you drink this beer. I’d purchase the beer again to go with a BBQ.
Keith A.
Durham, CA
Is Torpedo too hoppy/bitter for you?
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Is this any Good? Bitter? Sweet?
Renesha R.
Gastonia , NC
What does it pair with for food?
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this have a sour aftertaste?