BY SIERRA NEVADA

Crisp summertime lager.

Since their invention in the 1840s, Pilsener-style beers have become the world’s most popular style. With a nod toward the original Czech tradition, Summerfest is brewed to feature the best of Bohemian nature. Crisp, golden, dry and incredibly drinkable, Summerfest has a delicate and complex malt flavor and spicy and floral hop character—the perfect warm weather beer.

Michelle K.
Forest grove, OR
I tried this beer at Oktoberfest a few years back! It was light and smooth! The flavor was lighter than I expected it to be but a perfect balance for people who don't enjoy strong beer! It is light complared to their other flavors but still a pretty stong beer. I have only drank it on the one occasion but it was good enough for me to remember it from a few years ago.
Kimberly M.
Newport News
Great Ipa that is not too hoppy. It was very refreshing in the summer and went great with my wings. One of the few beers that tastes just as good in the bottle as it does on tapp. I will definitely be being this beer again and others from the Sierra Nevsda company.
Paula H.
Maybe not my favorite summer beer but overall delicious as generally consistent with Sierra Nevada. They always seem to have a good product and I’m eager to try more of their beers. Would definitely buy this one again.
Shelby S.
We tried this at Sierra Nevada brewery in Asheville, NC. First off you need to go visit the brewery-it’s a scene out of a movie it’s so gorgeous and picturesque. The beer was great.
Laura J.
Saratoga Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a good beer of a bitter taste. I’m more the kind of person that prefer light taste but this one is the only one I can drink that is not light. The pack is really nice
Stephanie L.
Waterloo, IA
Liked the flavor. Definitely a great summer beer. The after taste is quite pleasant. Goes well with grilling or sitting around a bonfire. Not something I would order in a bar or restaurant but I would buy it for home and social gatherings. Overall would purchase again.
Jessica B.
Astoria, NY
Tastes like summer. Great in a can or a bottle, Sierra Nevada Summerfest is a great poolside drink. Preferred over some of the other typical summer beers, and just as affordable.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
This is a delicious and refreshing beer for the hot summer months. This beer is perfect and light enough for a hot summer day spent outside. It tastes great and is a great blend of sweet and hoppy flavors.
Doss H.
Charlotte, NC
Bought this one because I am a fan of all things Sierra Nevada. It was a lovely addition! More subtle than the IPAs I usually go for, it’s an easy drinker :)
Holly H.
Orangevale
Sierra Nevada never disappoints! Another killer brew from a true brew master! A spicy, but almost floral flavor profile. Great for a hot summer day.