BY STOUT

In 1980, with a brewhouse cobbled together from recycled equipment, Sierra Nevada was born. We needed a beer with big, bold flavors to work out the kinks in the brewery. So, with lots of dark roasted malts and a hint of sweetness we created our first beer. In honor of this brew, we bring you our original Stout with a glance back to the early Sierra Nevada spirit. 2011 Winner WRAP Waste Reduction Awards Program. see more...

Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I'm a fan of Sierra Nevada and Stouts in general. So it is no surprise that I like this. It isn't too overpowering. My only complaint is it is hard to get in my area.
Rachel R.
If you like stouts you will enjoy this beer, it is a bit bitter but I prefer that. Its also not super over whelming. I am a big beer drinker tho.
Rebekah A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm a fan of two things: Sierra Nevada and a good dark beer. It's full of flavor but it isn't so over bearing for the typical beer drinker.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
My friend had this beer the other week and was not so much a fan... he doesn't usually stray far from the weaker beers though
Giselle H.
Ontario , CA
I am a big fan of stouts and sierra nevada is a great choice. Its not too bitter it has a really good taste that i love.
Solanyes F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4

I love dark beers, I'm a fan of them, I really love to share with friends or family siemplemente and have a good time ..
Marion C.
Iam not such a big fan of that beer to me it is to weak i like more a full flavor stronger beer. that doesn't do it
Charles J.
I simply like more stouts but this one is simply just so good and gets down so easily than its scary. A little hard to find where i live, but found one grocery selling it most of the time :)
Giselle H.
Ontario , CA
Do they have seasonal flavors?