BY SIERRA NEVADA

Big, rich, and bold.

Before Sierra Nevada was a reality, our founders brewed beer at home and dreamed of building a brewery one day. Back then, they brewed the beers they wanted to drink—bold and full of flavor. Stouts had always been a favorite, so when we needed a big and rich beer to test out the brewing system at our fledgling brewery, stout was the obvious choice. Thirty years later, not much has changed. We’re still brewing the beers we want to drink and our classic Stout is the same as it’s ever been—big, rich, bold, black as night and filled with the wild-eyed passion of which dreams are made.

Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of Sierra Nevada and Stouts in general. So it is no surprise that I like this. It isn't too overpowering. My only complaint is it is hard to get in my area.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you like stouts you will enjoy this beer, it is a bit bitter but I prefer that. Its also not super over whelming. I am a big beer drinker tho.
Rebekah A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm a fan of two things: Sierra Nevada and a good dark beer. It's full of flavor but it isn't so over bearing for the typical beer drinker.
Emm b.
sacramento
I didn’t like the taste of this Sierra Nevada, I guess you just need to like what it is not a aftertaste I loved having in my mouth
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
My friend had this beer the other week and was not so much a fan... he doesn't usually stray far from the weaker beers though
Giselle H.
Ontario , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am a big fan of stouts and sierra nevada is a great choice. Its not too bitter it has a really good taste that i love.
Solanyes F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4

I love dark beers, I'm a fan of them, I really love to share with friends or family siemplemente and have a good time ..
Marion C.
Iam not such a big fan of that beer to me it is to weak i like more a full flavor stronger beer. that doesn't do it
Kayla B.
Saint Joe, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Sierra Nevada is a classic beer you can find anywhere. I would say it’s a good value for what you pay for it.
Charles J.
I simply like more stouts but this one is simply just so good and gets down so easily than its scary. A little hard to find where i live, but found one grocery selling it most of the time :)
Giselle H.
Ontario , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Do they have seasonal flavors?