Sierra Nevada Sidecar® Orange IPA

by Sierra Nevada

A hop-forward IPA with a bright orange twist.

We pushed the complex and citrus-heavy flavors of hops to a new level with this orange-infused IPA. Combining bright and bold hops with real orange in the fermenter creates layers of citrus-crazy flavors, yet it maintains a balance and a crisp hop bite that make it the perfect aromatic IPA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sierra Nevada Sidecar® Orange IPA!
How would you rate this product?
Florence
Can’t say enough about this beer! I feel like I’m always saying that when it comes to Sierra Nevada. I don’t have a bad word to say about it. Great beer with a floral hop and citrusy kick. Makes you feel line you’re doing your body and taste buds a favor with this one.
East Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I usually do not drink beer 🍺 but this beer tastes amazing!!!! I love how not sweet it is but it has nice bitter taste! I love how it has perfect amount of alcohol and I usually drink it with my girlfriends! I love it very much 😍
Gaffney, SC
The taste starts off orangey citrus and sweet, and then gives way to a lingering intense bitter. It has an average carbonation and medium body. All around good beer.
Chilhowie, VA
I really liked this beer for summer. I'm a huge Sierra Nevada fan so when they brought out some new flavors I was excited! It has a wonderful flavor and just the right hint of orange to it, and it's an IPA, which is my favorite kind of beer. I would absolutely recommend.
Pilot Hill, CA
I’m not a huge fan of an IPA but I do enjoy the Sidecar IPA from Sierra. I has a nice light orange sweetness that I really like. My husband is a big fan of the brand and I like that we can share some of the variety packs.
Laurel, MD
This is a really tasty beer! The flavor of orange is prominent, which makes it quite refreshing. The only thing to be careful about is that it's rather strong but goes down easy!
Sunnyvale, CA
Sierra Nevada Sidecar® Orange IPA uploaded by Alexandra O.
I’m a beer gal, especially after a long day at work! If you’re an IPA fan (specifically Deschuete’s Fresh Squeezed) you’ll love this one! Perfect balance of hops and flavor. I love almost everything Sierra Nevada does! Hoping to make it to their brewery in Chico sometime soon!
Huxley, IA
This is a pretty good orange IPA, which is a more unique flavor combination than the easier to find grapefruit IPA. It had a pretty strong orange flavor without being overly sweet. I'd buy it again, but it probably wouldn't be my first choice, as the orange was a little too prominent for me.
This is probably my favorite beer of all time. It's not overly fruity or hoppy. It's simply the perfect blend of flavors. I tend to avoid fruit flavors because they just taste sweetly manufactured. Not with this. This beer is wonderfully refreshing!
Orono, ME
This product is a very tropical product and my biggest complaint is that it doesn't have enough hops. The flavor is very sweet when it should actually have a lot more bitter flavor. Now that I know what to expect I would definitely buy it again.