Sierra Nevada Sidecar® Orange IPA uploaded by Vira M.

BY SIERRA NEVADA

A hop-forward IPA with a bright orange twist.

We pushed the complex and citrus-heavy flavors of hops to a new level with this orange-infused IPA. Combining bright and bold hops with real orange in the fermenter creates layers of citrus-crazy flavors, yet it maintains a balance and a crisp hop bite that make it the perfect aromatic IPA.

Lisa P.
Huxley, IA
This is a pretty good orange IPA, which is a more unique flavor combination than the easier to find grapefruit IPA. It had a pretty strong orange flavor without being overly sweet. I'd buy it again, but it probably wouldn't be my first choice, as the orange was a little too prominent for me.
Delaney G.
Clemson
This product is a very tropical product and my biggest complaint is that it doesn't have enough hops. The flavor is very sweet when it should actually have a lot more bitter flavor. Now that I know what to expect I would definitely buy it again.
Lacey P.
Chilhowie, VA
I really liked this beer for summer. I'm a huge Sierra Nevada fan so when they brought out some new flavors I was excited! It has a wonderful flavor and just the right hint of orange to it, and it's an IPA, which is my favorite kind of beer. I would absolutely recommend.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
This is probably my favorite beer of all time. It's not overly fruity or hoppy. It's simply the perfect blend of flavors. I tend to avoid fruit flavors because they just taste sweetly manufactured. Not with this. This beer is wonderfully refreshing!
Jessica B.
Astoria, NY
This is a satisfying draft for anyone with a love for citrus-y IPAs. All the bitter crispness of an IPA with an overall nose of orange. The orange is slight, not overwhelming. Great flavor.
Vira M.
Denver, CO
Super refreshing pale ale. Has hints of orange peel which makes its flavor pop! Very affordable and I have seen this at my local grocers and gas stations. My new summer brew thats for sure!
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh
Good citrus beer. It’s hoppy and refreshing in the summer without being overly flavored with orange. It still has a nice bitterness and will buy again.
Molly T.
35801
I know this beer has orange and I like beers with orange. I even like beer with orange juice. That being said, somehow, this beer has too much orange.
Samantha S.
Murphysboro, IL
Very good beer. I enjoy the subtle orange flavor. This was my first time having this brand and I would buy it again.
Maggie W.
Parma, MI
I love IPAs. Even more I love fruity IPAs. This beer is the perfect balance of bitter and fruity. It’s a go to of mine and at an affordable price!