Sierra Nevada Porter

by Sierra Nevada

Dark, roasty, and classic.

Porters were invented as a fortifying drink for the rough-and-tumble working class of London’s bustling markets. It was brewed for good folks with calluses on their hands, doing work that needed to be done. We salute those working-class heroes with our classic Porter, brewed in the hop-forward American style and featuring a depth of malt flavor and complexity with roasted notes of black coffee and cocoa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sierra Nevada Porter!
How would you rate this product?
Jared N.
Concord
When I think of a porter, I think of a rich, dark, creamy beverage and this delivers on each of these levels. This brewery almost always delivers on quality of flavor and I think they did an awesome job with this beer. Great for a cool winter day!!
Jacqueline C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Safeway
Yummmmmm. I love Sierra Nevada and I live a good, strong porter. This is excellent - not too sweet, good balance of bitter hops.
Heather D.
Winterport, ME
Love this brand!! All styles are very refreshing. The flavor goes well with everything from pasta to BBQ. It's mid level pricing is good for all price brackets. The packaging is highly enticing. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Jill A.
Jacksonville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I tried this the other day after "eyeballing" it in the store and hearing very good things about it. I was so very pleased! It's a great beer.
Michelle R.
I love porters in the winter. This porter isn't too heavy and the price is very fair for the quality of product; Sierra Nevada brand is always consistent and cheaper but without tasting cheap. There are much better porters out there but they can sometimes be pricey. I would repurchase this again.
Alethea F.
All around yummy however I have to have it ice cold in a glass or I can't drink it. Definitely recommend
Leslie H.
One of my husband's favorites! He leans toward stouts and porters and trusts the Sierra Nevada brand. It is a little pricier than other porters but totally worth it.
deanna T.
pollock pines
Purchased at: Walmart
Sierra Nevada is something I buy when I'll be around my dark chocolate fans. Idk what it is, but the dark flavors seem to have a theme.
Rachel D.
Lubbock, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Only ok for a porter. It's drinkable but doesn't have as much to help support itself flavor wise. It's dark and full bodied which helps push it over the edge.
Emile T.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As classic as a porter can get. Rich flavor taste best went [email protected] sit to come down to room temp a little bit.

Looking for your answer?