BY PORTER

Before Sierra Nevada was a reality, nights were spent perfecting home-brew recipes and dreaming of starting a brewery. One of our favorites was a porter. Made before roasted malts were readily available, we spent time in the kitchen roasting barley for our own malt. This handcrafted dedication led to this rich, bittersweet and roasted gem that quickly became a classic. see more...

Heather D.
Winterport, ME
Love this brand!! All styles are very refreshing. The flavor goes well with everything from pasta to BBQ. It's mid level pricing is good for all price brackets. The packaging is highly enticing. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Michelle R.
I love porters in the winter. This porter isn't too heavy and the price is very fair for the quality of product; Sierra Nevada brand is always consistent and cheaper but without tasting cheap. There are much better porters out there but they can sometimes be pricey. I would repurchase this again.
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love porters, and this one is great! My sister always has this beer in her home when I come to visit, and it's a great choice for when it starts to get warmer out.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Love sierra Nevada it is a great brand of beer with awesome flavor. It's not too expensive and can be purchased most anywhere that sells beer so it's easy to find
Jacob C.
Big fan of the Sierra Nevada Porter. I love porters and this one really is favorite. Lots of flavor, excellent ingredients and an aftertaste that leaves your taste buds beggingg for more.
Jill T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Review for: 6 more...
I tried this the other day after "eyeballing" it in the store and hearing very good things about it. I was so very pleased! It's a great beer.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a good porter, dark and rich, with good malt flavor. This is a smooth porter, that is easy to drink, and is perfect for the fall.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Every once in awhile I like to have a heavier beer. This has great flavor and its not as thick as some porters. Good with your burger!!
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Again, Sierra Nevada doesn't disappoint. This is my favorite Porter. It is easier to get than Stout in my area, which is good.
adreana G.
Vacaville , CA
I happen to be from chico ca where they brew sierra nevada so I'm definitely a huge fan of it. i like all the different ales.