BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Hannah G.
Such a classic and smooth ale , I always find myself looking out for this whenever I am at a bar. A perfect combo of great flavour, easy drinking and moreishness, I find myself looking for more of Sierra nevadas beers because they haven’t disappointment me yet.
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
One of my first favorite beers. Used to drink this all the time but it is slightly heavy.
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
If you want a good buzz very quick with a nice taste this is the beer to go to! Smooth yet potent ale beer! Everyone should try this at least once!
Laura K.
W Hollywood, CA
This beer reminds me of my college days. I worked at a restaurant that had beer from all around the world and this has always been one of my faves!
Alex P.
This is a good pale ale to keep around the house. It is a crowd pleaser. Good quality and affordable
Katherine O.
Chile
This product is delicious and amazing... I love it... beer it's not my favorite drink but THIS one is really good
Jennifer W.
Gold Beach, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Been buying for years! Can’t ever go wrong with an ice cold Sierra Nevada pale ale! Great
Dee C.
Miami
This is my go to when I feel like I can drink something a little heavier with more alcohol. I enjoy the taste and bottle is fun! Price is good. Restaurants and bars normally have a bottle for about $4-5 depending. I would recommend for a pale Ale!
Chelby C.
morgantown
This beer is amazing! Visited the brewery in North Carolina and was able to see how this beer is made. I would recommend this beer to anyone!!
Katelin L.
calera
If I’m out and they offer it I for sure will order it I love the taste and it something different!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart