BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Dave M.
Wantagh, NY
A classic ale from a respected brewery. Sierra Nevada's Pale ale is delicious and quite hoppy for a regular pale ale.
lauren g.
Winter Spgs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sierra Nevada beers are a little too bitter for me but still great! They aren't my top choice but I will drink them.
Rebecca M.
Marion, NC
Sierra Nevada is a local beer here in North Carolina and it’s a fantastic beer that pairs well with a nice hamburger.
Cassandra B.
Covington, KY
Love love love. It's so refreshing and delightful. IPA's are my go-to, and I pick this up anytime I'm out to dinner.
Christina S.
Lancaster, PA
Yasssss. I'm a bit of a beer snob. This is one of the first beers that made me realize I too could love me a brewsky.
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love this Pale Ale for the summer! It's my go to beer when heading to a bbq. Who doesn't want an easy drinking beer?!
W1sgal A.
Outstanding pale ale it tends to be a little strong. Great full body flavor and runs you about nine dollars a sixpack
Diana C.
National City, CA
This one is good but i will tell you that it is a little strong. I do not like the taste and i will not buy again.
Sumer L.
Rock Hill, SC
Great tasting beer. All Sierra Nevada bears are good but this is our favorite for sure. Great taste smooth as well
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Sierra Nevada has always been popular where I'm from. Its a crisp and refreshing pale ale that's great for summer.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?