BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Jordyn M.
I really only like this if they are ice cold! Love the packaging and they have a good flavor but need to drink quickly.
Ryan K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Very good IPA. Nice balance with hops. Has a nice finish, not a strong aftertaste, which is important to me with an IPA
John L.
One of my favorite beers of all time. Nice hoppy flavor. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes good beer.
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Simple, clean taste. Not too hoppy, not too watery, a good, safe bet for a pale ale. Love it on draft and in a bottle.
Samantha O.
Victoria , Tx
Bought this for making rarebit and for drinking. Great for both! Gave nice flavor to my rarebit and was nice to drink.
Savannah B.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite go-to beer to have in my fridge. Not only do I enjoy drinking it, but it is also a crowd pleaser.
Megan J.
Winnemucca, NV
Sierra Nevada is pretty good, the hop taste is not too overpowering and has a light after taste. It is a good choice.
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good ale beer but very bitter. my husband loves this beer it's all he used to drink. it kinda spendy but not too bad
Christine D.
Monson, MA
This is always a good choice, nice and hoppy, but not too much, it's a go to for me when I can't decide what I want!
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great pale ale . Light and refreshing . High quality pale ale. A little
Pricy compared to your every day domestics
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?